Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just checked, he said 3 doc game.

I just had a quick look back at all the past games too, a lot had 2 docs, one had 3. That's not including deaths where roles aren't revealed.
I think this is the biggest game in terms of numbers so it's possible to have 4.

There's one guaranteed doc,
2 town protect roles each with a 25% chance to roll doc,
and
8 random town roles with a 1/15 chance at it (ignoring Jailor and Vet as unique roles taken by other slots in this game)

Unlikely yes, but possible.
I'd like to think my contributions to this game speak for themselves anyway as opposed to mang who's done nothing so if there are only 3 of us then...
You would like to think that. Then again, if you’re going to fake claim it’s best to try to ‘lead’ the village isn’t it? So your contribution could be fake af.

Signs point to consigliere.

But no, stupid oversight on my part - if a forger had visited Elmer we’d already have known via Pie.

So highly unlikely imo
We don't have Pie's results from last night yet though. Kill and Forge could be same night.

However assuming you were visited by hypno means HARPS would have been visited by a forger which looks impossible by the results we have.

Agreed consig looks likely.

You would like to think that. Then again, if you’re going to fake claim it’s best to try to ‘lead’ the village isn’t it? So your contribution could be fake af.
I wouldn't say it's best to lead the village with a fake claim, no,

Besides I wouldn't say I've been leading the village anyway, just putting my thoughts out there.

I wouldn't say it's best to lead the village with a fake claim, no,

Besides I wouldn't say I've been leading the village anyway, just putting my thoughts out there.
People who fake claim are best to try to live up to it in the thread though. Often remain very vocal and ‘helpful’ rather than just claiming and disappearing.

I must remain open to there being four doctors, but I have serious doubts.

It's also very hard to do middle of the day phases for me due to work, but I'll try to keep up. We have a good grasp of who is good. Now just need to look at the group of evil and between us pick a person to be the majority vote. We cannot afford for no lynches.

That’s not ideal but I suspected they would.
Yeah for the record I went to bug Bluelegs. At least they're still here. Ideally would like to get rid of the roleblocker but clearly Juggs is the priority.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People who fake claim are best to try to live up to it in the thread though. Often remain very vocal and ‘helpful’ rather than just claiming and disappearing.

I must remain open to there being four doctors, but I have serious doubts.
I would say being very vocal is a bad way to play a fake claim as it just increases the likelihood of a mistake.

Yeah for the record I went to bug Bluelegs. At least they're still here. Ideally would like to get rid of the roleblocker but clearly Juggs is the priority.
Roleblocker is gone. They reanimated Maj. Which means FootyBot13 tracker result checks out.

Roleblocker is gone. They reanimated Maj. Which means FootyBot13 tracker result checks out.
**** one Maj was enough! Yeah fair, this game is something else, fun, but when you're not firing on all cylinders, geez it's tough haha.

**** one Maj was enough! Yeah fair, this game is something else, fun, but when you're not firing on all cylinders, geez it's tough haha.
I’m pretty sure you were roleblocked partly because Zerg was jailed. Your result would’ve outed him.

The decision to roleblock is astute there and certainly doesn’t have IMS’s fingerprints on it in terms of decision making.

I feel Zerg is coven leader with the Necromonicon and should continue to be jailed to stop it passing to Medusa who can use it way proactively. I CL kill overnight aligns with this theory.

I’m pretty sure you were roleblocked partly because Zerg was jailed. Your result would’ve outed him.

The decision to roleblock is astute there and certainly doesn’t have IMS’s fingerprints on it in terms of decision making.

I feel Zerg is coven leader with the Necromonicon and should continue to be jailed to stop it passing to Medusa who can use it way proactively. I CL kill overnight aligns with this theory.
That last sentence should read “no CL kill overnight aligns with this theory.” Apologies for dodgy typing.

Coven visited Zerg N1 though? That’s the only hole there.

I figure the coven leader held their action so I'd be a slam dunk lynch today and waste a phase.

Though with Pie being blocked my earlier theory of them taking a free swing at finding one of the night immune neutral killers before they fully power up, whilst still incriminating me holds water.

MWPP announced to the thread that if the coven missed an action I would be coven after all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back