Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate the reason I’m dubious of anyone claiming doctor is because it is great cover to survive late in a game if you can avoid attracting evil’s hits. It’s why I was intrigued also as to whether mang was vouching for someone else or simply claiming for himself.

Not saying anything one way or another but there’s no run of results to be shared that really are likely to verify your authenticity or otherwise. So for me they’re two very big question marks.
it's fine.

based on mang in the thread he seems legit so I think it's entirely possible there's 4 docs.

Also there is a slim chance that there are two forgers. It's possible that they forged Harps n1, but upon finding out his role decided to leave it as it is. Then last night, the 2nd forger and the Mafia killer simultaneously went for Elmer to change his role - noting there had already been some chat about the unlikelihood of multiple doctors. This would have been a great way to distract the town further (and it has).

Or one of us is lying.
In that case, I've tried to coordinate protects, I've revealed my protection and the result straight away after each phase since I claimed. I think I even posted the info about Marc being a necro ambusher before anyone IIRC?? Basically everything I've done has been helpful to town. Sure, that could be all lies but Mang hasn't given us anything AT ALL. Not a single name he's protected. If he is lying, any info he gives could contradict his story.

I actually just think there's 4 docs though.

I'm trying to be mindful of it too. There's three people I ALWAYS read as evil - you, porps and wiz. Four if you include Pie as a person, which I don't.
Naww that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me 🥰

it's fine.

based on mang in the thread he seems legit so I think it's entirely possible there's 4 docs.

Also there is a slim chance that there are two forgers. It's possible that they forged Harps n1, but upon finding out his role decided to leave it as it is. Then last night, the 2nd forger and the Mafia killer simultaneously went for Elmer to change his role - noting there had already been some chat about the unlikelihood of multiple doctors. This would have been a great way to distract the town further (and it has).

Or one of us is lying.
In that case, I've tried to coordinate protects, I've revealed my protection and the result straight away after each phase since I claimed. I think I even posted the info about Marc being a necro ambusher before anyone IIRC?? Basically everything I've done has been helpful to town. Sure, that could be all lies but Mang hasn't given us anything AT ALL. Not a single name he's protected. If he is lying, any info he gives could contradict his story.

Why do you keep saying this about two forgers? Do you think we need to take IMS and Harps deaths as not being two evil kills? Do you think we have four Coven left?

Mate the reason I’m dubious of anyone claiming doctor is because it is great cover to survive late in a game if you can avoid attracting evil’s hits. It’s why I was intrigued also as to whether mang was vouching for someone else or simply claiming for himself.

Not saying anything one way or another but there’s no run of results to be shared that really are likely to verify your authenticity or otherwise. So for me they’re two very big question marks.
Clearest validation would be my death tbh. But even then he can run with ‘there must have been four doctors’. Idk what to do other than keep doing my night moves

it's fine.

Or one of us is lying.

Giving away my moves so far might not be clever. You can see that right?

Night 4 Notifications New
NIGHT 4 NOTIFICATIONS

Tarkyn_24 (Jailor) killed by a Serial Killer and mauled by a Werewolf.
LAST WILL

Jailed
N1 tgrs.
N2 Claims to have protected N1
N3&4 Zerg: CL? Implemented then abandoned repeat jail strategy. Medusa will need to be choosy to avoid rampaging death.

Chipmunk (Stoned) turned to stone by the Medusa.
LAST WILL DESTROYED

ZergMinion (Coven Leader) executed by the Jailor.
LAST WILL

Oh jeez...no night immunity for the first two nights?
Good knowing you all and good luck

FootyBot13 (Tracker) killed by the Mafia.
LAST WILL

Cool, town stalker.
N1: Followed TheGoatBaron for being sus.
TGB visited Tarks, died after I left.
N2: Followed Chipmunk for being sus.
Chip visited TWM, info confirmed anyways.
N3: Followed Itsmyshow for being sus.
ITS visited Majji, both dead.
N4: Followed jannisary for being sus.

DemurePrincess (Consigliere) shot by a Vigilante.
LAST WILL

Wtf are the wall of words in the spoilers? Shit!

DERO (Serial Killer) mauled by a Werewolf.
LAST WILL

Interested in why Tarks did not die when I tried to kill her.

I bleed Blue (Jester) obliterated by the Juggernaut.
LAST WILL

My last will and testament-
To the good people of Salem. If you're reading this I am dead. If you killed me N1 I hope you all step on Lego's.
Yours faithfully.
IBB

It is now Day 4.
Voting deadline is at 12am AEDT.
There are 14 players remaining, so 8 votes required for a lynch.

Future Night actions may be placed in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NIGHT 4 NOTIFICATIONS

Tarkyn_24 (Jailor) killed by a Serial Killer and mauled by a Werewolf.
LAST WILL

Jailed
N1 tgrs.
N2 Claims to have protected N1
N3&4 Zerg: CL? Implemented then abandoned repeat jail strategy. Medusa will need to be choosy to avoid rampaging death.

Chipmunk (Stoned) turned to stone by the Medusa.
LAST WILL DESTROYED

ZergMinion (Coven Leader) executed by the Jailor.
LAST WILL

Oh jeez...no night immunity for the first two nights?
Good knowing you all and good luck

FootyBot13 (Tracker) killed by the Mafia.
LAST WILL

Cool, town stalker.
N1: Followed TheGoatBaron for being sus.
TGB visited Tarks, died after I left.
N2: Followed Chipmunk for being sus.
Chip visited TWM, info confirmed anyways.
N3: Followed Itsmyshow for being sus.
ITS visited Majji, both dead.
N4: Followed jannisary for being sus.

DemurePrincess (Consigliere) shot by a Vigilante.
LAST WILL

Wtf are the wall of words in the spoilers? Shit!

DERO (Serial Killer) mauled by a Werewolf.
LAST WILL

Interested in why Tarks did not die when I tried to kill her.

I bleed Blue (Jester) obliterated by the Juggernaut.
LAST WILL

My last will and testament-
To the good people of Salem. If you're reading this I am dead. If you killed me N1 I hope you all step on Lego's.
Yours faithfully.
IBB

It is now Day 4.
Voting deadline is at 12am AEDT.
There are 14 players remaining, so 8 votes required for a lynch.

Future Night actions may be placed in advance.

Awwww poo 😬

Thanks for a cool game serial_thrilla

Dead pm me please and thanks

WOW
A lot to unpack there.
Lmao I completely didn't even realise Tarks was Jailor. Obviously evil figured it out. Vale friend. Well done 💪

Ocha905 nice kill again ✅✅

Didn't expect us to have a Jester or SK
clearly SK tried killing Tarks when he was doing his duties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back