Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

wel lsadly i know that is a lie. Had too many run ins with many people on Big FOOTY to even hope i loved by all. Some maybe . But all NOOO

But lets get back to lynching ZERG and DERO
Haha your scatterbrain is perfect for the Mayor I must say lol

I'm doctor
Everyone is a doctor. and none of the work for the city hospital because as MAYOR i can see the list if employees and all these doctors are private business only and looking out for number one not the Community

Haha your scatterbrain is perfect for the Mayor I must say lol
yes would hate to get a roll that needed thinking

I would simply ask in main thread

"Hey i am God father who should i kill tonijhgt and how do i stop people guessinng who i am "

You may as well just spell out exactly your role and info man. There are potentially many ways you could have got bad info in this game.

Pussy footing around it is just sus IMO.
For what it's worth, I believe mang over you. But I'm only basing that on the most recent 10% of the thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha, I'm really not.
Mate the reason I’m dubious of anyone claiming doctor is because it is great cover to survive late in a game if you can avoid attracting evil’s hits. It’s why I was intrigued also as to whether mang was vouching for someone else or simply claiming for himself.

Not saying anything one way or another but there’s no run of results to be shared that really are likely to verify your authenticity or otherwise. So for me they’re two very big question marks.

I'm trying to be mindful of it too. There's three people I ALWAYS read as evil - you, porps and wiz. Four if you include Pie as a person, which I don't.
Porps’ laugh reacts have been significantly muted this game. Clearly good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back