Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Town Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

NIGHT 5 NOTIFICATIONS

dank420_ (Stoned) turned to stone by the Medusa.
LAST WILL DESTROYED

MKMatty (Medusa) shot by a Vigilante.
LAST WILL

HISSSSSSSSS

por_please_ya (Veteran) mauled by a Werewolf.
LAST WILL

If you're reading this I have died. It was nice to come out of retirement and do my duty. I salute you!

jmoo wan (Werewolf) shot by the Veteran they visited.
LAST WILL

penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis

It is now Day 5.
Voting deadline is 12pm tomorrow I guess.
There are 9 players remaining, so 5 votes required for a lynch.

Future Night actions may be placed in advance.

We're near the end and dank420_ is getting high!

Beaston is either Doc, Serial Killer or Potion Master

So Manangatang might be telling porkies
Do you know how tough this game has been on my Werewolf belief system? Having to trust Chipmunk, Tarks and BEaston is just not good for my health.

At least Zerg and MCBG were bad.

Beaston is either Doc, Serial Killer or Potion Master

So Manangatang might be telling porkies
I’m a doc.

Totally fine to be killed if it helps us narrow things down but I’d prefer not to be especially if we have intel that can help us to find better targets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day 5 Deadline (GAME OVER) New
DAY 5 LYNCH VOTE TALLY

VotesPlayer
5jannissary

As of post 1617 a majority was reached.

jannissary (Godfather) lynched by the village.
LAST WILL

YOU COME TO ME, ON THE DAY OF MY [big footy] account’s anniversary…

And with that lynch, the Town secures victory. Well done to all, especially the eight survivors:
A bit of a steamroll in the end, but it was truly a superb performance from the Town roles; with flawless lynching and solid analyses early on to lock down a slew of confirmed roles. Evil were not able to take them out quickly enough before their own numbers were whittled down. Four Doctors were amusing, but incredibly they were a complete non-entity and did not prevent a single kill. In fact, there was only one failed kill all game (Mafia on BFew) - it was all offence and no defence.

The votes for the game:
3 votes: MWPP for leading Town brilliantly until her death.
2 votes: Tarkyn_24 for playing a very good Jailor game - probably the toughest role in BigFooty WW.
1 vote: Ocha905 for taking out three evils with his three Vigi shots, in a role where he couldn't afford to miss.

A 36 player game of WW completed in two days - what a whirlwind! Thank you for playing Town of Salem WW.

DAY 5 LYNCH VOTE TALLY

VotesPlayer
5jannissary

As of post 1617 a majority was reached.

jannissary (Godfather) lynched by the village.
LAST WILL

YOU COME TO ME, ON THE DAY OF MY [big footy] account’s anniversary…

And with that lynch, the Town secures victory. Well done to all, especially the eight survivors:
A bit of a steamroll in the end, but it was truly a superb performance from the Town roles; with flawless lynching and solid analyses early on to lock down a slew of confirmed roles. Evil were not able to take them out quickly enough before their own numbers were whittled down. Four Doctors were amusing, but incredibly they were a complete non-entity and did not prevent a single kill. In fact, there was only one failed kill all game (Mafia on BFew) - it was all offence and no defence.

The votes for the game:
3 votes: MWPP for leading Town brilliantly until her death.
2 votes: Tarkyn_24 for playing a very good Jailor game - probably the toughest role in BigFooty WW.
1 vote: Ocha905 for taking out three evils with his three Vigi shots, in a role where he couldn't afford to miss.

A 36 player game of WW completed in two days - what a whirlwind! Thank you for playing Town of Salem WW.

Thank you for the game mate. This was my first ToS so I was nowhere.

Appreciate it and yay village!

Doctor Surgery GIF

Thanks heaps for running serial_thrilla !! Dead PM please.

ToS is my favourite werewolf iteration by far

The doctor tit for tat between BEaston and Mang was hilarious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Town Wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back