Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

ia it only the killers that visit AT NIGHT , OR does other vistiing occur ?
There's plenty of roles that visit at night in all three alignment camps.

If you visit a Medusa (evil) or Veteran (town) while they're stone gazing or on alert, you die.

If you visit someone that's being visited by an Ambusher (evil), you die unless there's other visitors too in which case only one of the visitors die.

There are some roles that can eventually rampage, which means they kill the player they visit and anyone else that visits that player. Generally that takes a few phases to kick in.

You can be observed visiting by various roles, and also catch the plague or be doused in gasoline.

I suspect I've missed a couple of possibilities, but there's no such thing as a safe visit in Town of Salem. Killers have almost as many things to worry about as investigative roles.

So remember. The hot drinks are free but the kettle might explode.

By the same token the town generally learns things when we use our abilities. Even if you die, it can help those remaining.

Use your last will (1st post in your Pm - can be edited/updated) to make notes of what your actions are that way if you die as a townie without sharing your info, the rest of us will still get it.

By the same token the town generally learns things when we use our abilities. Even if you die, it can help those remaining.

Use your last will (1st post in your Pm - can be edited/updated) to make notes of what your actions are that way if you die as a townie without sharing your info, the rest of us will still get it.
There is a 400 character limit on last wills, so don't be too descriptive or we could miss out on the end of it.

Also there's a mafia role that can replace your last will with one they made up, but there might not be one in this game given there are 10 possible mafia roles and only 5 mafia.

But yeah zerg is right. Need to think through your actions a bit more thoroughly in this format.
That's something I am not sure I am equipped to do, so I am going to need to go into hiding.

I don't care if it sounds evil but I kinda hope we have a Plaguebearer to infect the town lol... Was it Nunez or MC Bad Genius who almost did it once?! 😂 It would be a miracle for it to happen I think. So many variables.
That's an interesting role to have. Would be interesting to play as that one day.

There's plenty of roles that visit at night in all three alignment camps.

If you visit a Medusa (evil) or Veteran (town) while they're stone gazing or on alert, you die.

If you visit someone that's being visited by an Ambusher (evil), you die unless there's other visitors too in which case only one of the visitors die.

There are some roles that can eventually rampage, which means they kill the player they visit and anyone else that visits that player. Generally that takes a few phases to kick in.

You can be observed visiting by various roles, and also catch the plague or be doused in gasoline.

I suspect I've missed a couple of possibilities, but there's no such thing as a safe visit in Town of Salem. Killers have almost as many things to worry about as investigative roles.

So remember. The hot drinks are free but the kettle might explode.
Thanks , luckily my roll has no visiting actions . I’ll be hiding under my bed like all the other games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care if it sounds evil but I kinda hope we have a Plaguebearer to infect the town lol... Was it Nunez or MC Bad Genius who almost did it once?! 😂 It would be a miracle for it to happen I think. So many variables.
I had no memory of that, so I had to go back and look. It was definitely Nunez. Infected me and three other people on the first night, but then I got lynched as the Doctor on Day 1. Fun times.

I also could have become pestilence, and in the final lynch while playing shenanigans, I voted for myself and got myself lynched 🙄😂 I will never ever live that down

I dun jorked muh peanits
Confused Lauren Conrad GIF by The Hills

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back