Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it’s time to reveal- I’m the vigilante. Who should I kill?
That’s something that should be able to be verified overnight hopefully given the evil role groupings for that are pirate, ambusher and mafioso. (Dead, dead and unlikely given what we know).

Unless mafia have two ambushers? I presume not given pie said MarkMaverick was visited (which instead implies Necromancer)

I lean towards holding fire for another night sign
In an ideal world we would’ve saved wiz for you
But the majority rule and timing got in the way
I see little point in shooting ims or bfew . One is night immune the other could literally be anything . I don’t care about losing them as neither have done anything of value. I only care about losing you if they happen to be town.

Otherwise, can tag all the non contributors and see who bites

Will you be around 30-60m before deadline tomorrow morning ?

Still possible it's neither. They only have two forgeries.
We know that the killer, and hypno and ambusher all visited both nights.
There were four visits made on N1. Worst forgery ever if Harps will was forged.

I see little point in shooting ims or bfew . One is night immune the other could literally be anything . I don’t care about losing them as neither have done anything of value. I only care about losing you if they happen to be town.

That’s makes sense I’ll hold my fire. I’ll also make sure to be around tomorrow morning for some last minute orders/advice.

That’s something that should be able to be verified overnight hopefully given the evil role groupings for that are pirate, ambusher and mafioso. (Dead, dead and unlikely given what we know).

Unless mafia have two ambushers? I presume not given pie said MarkMaverick was visited (which instead implies Necromancer)
By all means verify me!

See above. I think it stacks up perfectly.

Some other mafia role was the last one to visit. Probably consigliere? Unlikely we have a Mafioso in play then.
If I absolutely had to pick I would go wiz targeting BFew as revenge for last game's drama (I didn't play last game, so this is second hand info) . It links with the fake claim wiz made too as BFew is a believable target for him. Plus I would say that IMS is more inactive of the two (not just this game, in general).

But I still lean neither.

You don’t see value in the two vigs each taking one of the 50/50 shots?

If we prefer ocha’s story, we can give him the one you feel most strongly about being night immune, and Zerg the other.

There were four visits made on N1. Worst forgery ever if Harps will was forged.
true. haha.

my bad no ambusher in Pie's results last night, despite Nothing technically being killed by them in the write up.

Yep so probably no forgery either night and likely consig as you said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno if I ever said I’m a doctor though did I?
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

I’ll continue to pick based on vibes?
I think we should divide the list so we don't double up. Even if we say 'top half v bottom half'. Does that work for you?
And do you have a preferred half?
(numbers referring to the order we are all listed in the OP)

It's not the end of the world if pie doubles up with us since the most valuable part of that role relates to who the mafia/coven visited anyway plus even if pie did double up on our targets he would learn who (else) visited them (besides us) .

You don’t see value in the two vigs each taking one of the 50/50 shots?

If we prefer ocha’s story, we can give him the one you feel most strongly about being night immune, and Zerg the other.
Zerg is blocked due to the jailing (and I still don't believe him anyway)
I don't see value in ocha (who I believe, and don't want to lose) hitting ims or bfew because either it's going to fail or be anything. I struggle to read people who do not contribute.

The play was to keep wiz for the vig but the timing/lynch rule made that tricky so on balance I'm glad we lynched wiz rather than no lynch or worse getting whoever out of ims/bfew might be a townie.

Yeah glad I picked up what you were putting down, it was the last main good role to be pegged away (hence why if any evil had worked it out I looked to see if anyone was going to pay you a visit).

Definitely should be a protection your way. Tough to know what we have but again coordinating is good.

true. haha.

my bad no ambusher in Pie's results last night, despite Nothing technically being killed by them in the write up.

Yep so probably no forgery either night and likely consig as you said.
It does seem weird Pie wouldn't get the result of Ambusher visiting when they're in the write up.

Coven visit Marc
Mafia (via Marc) visit Wickzki

but whatever.

Zerg is blocked due to the jailing (and I still don't believe him anyway)
I don't see value in ocha (who I believe, and don't want to lose) hitting ims or bfew because either it's going to fail or be anything. I struggle to read people who do not contribute.

The play was to keep wiz for the vig but the timing/lynch rule made that tricky so on balance I'm glad we lynched wiz rather than no lynch or worse getting whoever out of ims/bfew might be a townie.
I think you have to look at one of the experienced players who are largely lurking and you'll probably hit something. Keeping in mind that basically all the main good roles are out and un-countered, so you're likely to hit either evil or neutral.

I think we should divide the list so we don't double up. Even if we say 'top half v bottom half'. Does that work for you?
And do you have a preferred half?
(numbers referring to the order we are all listed in the OP)

It's not the end of the world if pie doubles up with us since the most valuable part of that role relates to who the mafia/coven visited anyway plus even if pie did double up on our targets he would learn who (else) visited them (besides us) .

No preference, so if you have someone you’re thinking of let me know which half it’s in.

It does seem weird Pie wouldn't get the result of Ambusher visiting when they're in the write up.

Coven visit Marc
Mafia (via Marc) visit Wickzki

but whatever.
Yeah I found it strange too. Only thing I could think of is that it was them visiting Marc and technically Marc's role taking out Wickzi.

Yeah I found it strange too. Only thing I could think of is that it was them visiting Marc and technically Marc's role taking out Wickzi.
Excuse the dumb question but it definitely can’t have been a second ambusher taking out Wickzi?

The Mafia didn't visit. It was the reanimated corpse of a mafia member controlled by the coven.

Makes perfect sense.

I think you have to look at one of the experienced players who are largely lurking
I would rather do this by lynch or by some sort of investigative action given it's only night 2, our vig hasn't used any of their actions and I don't want Ocha dying 24h later if we get it wrong
The risk is that evil take out Ocha overnight

I really hope we're on the right track with Zerg and that therefore there is no medusa basic attack or controlled visit to medusa attack happens overnight. Of course, being right also means the necromic could well pass on to medusa on his death by executioner or lynching eek

Excuse the dumb question but it definitely can’t have been a second ambusher taking out Wickzi?
It was a resurrected ambusher thanks to the necro

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back