Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Zerg is blocked due to the jailing (and I still don't believe him anyway)
I don't see value in ocha (who I believe, and don't want to lose) hitting ims or bfew because either it's going to fail or be anything. I struggle to read people who do not contribute.

The play was to keep wiz for the vig but the timing/lynch rule made that tricky so on balance I'm glad we lynched wiz rather than no lynch or worse getting whoever out of ims/bfew might be a townie.
I'm a vigilante and will flip as such ;)

Agree it's not worth risking Ocha. Would have been worth risking me as I'm under heavy suspicion.

I would rather do this by lynch or by some sort of investigative action given it's only night 2, our vig hasn't used any of their actions and I don't want Ocha dying 24h later if we get it wrong
The risk is that evil take out Ocha overnight

I really hope we're on the right track with Zerg and that therefore there is no medusa basic attack or controlled visit to medusa attack happens overnight. Of course, being right also means the necromic could well pass on to medusa on his death by executioner or lynching eek
Ah yeah I forgot the vig dies if they hit good. Rough gig the vig in TOS.

We should brainstorm the neutral killing roles while I'm still alive. No SK clearly.

We know there's a Juggernaut, so what are the other three?
That's why I'm hoping to find a person that a neutral killing role might hit to discover what we have. I don't get a name, but at least an action to deduce the role.

No preference, so if you have someone you’re thinking of let me know which half it’s in.
I've greyed out the specific claimants (whether countered or not)
I also greyed out dank since you already seered him
That leaves 15 (everyone who isn't struck through or greyed)
I'm happy to take someone from 23-36, leaving you with any of the 8 players from 2-22

1. TheGoatBaron
  2. DemurePrincess
  3. DERO
  4. Gralin
  5. Raz
  6. Kurve
  7. I bleed Blue
  8. BEaston
  9. The Majestic
  10. Nothing
  11. MarcMaverick
  12. thewizardmelon
  13. ZergMinion
  14. por_please_ya
  15. Wickzki
  16. omgfridge
  17. Ocha905
  18. MKMatty
  19. manangatang
  20. tgrs
  21. Bluelegs
  22. Elmer_Hauser
  23. Pie 4 Life
  24. HARPSichord
  25. MWPP
  26. jannissary
  27. MC Bad Genius
  28. Tarkyn_24
  29. Chipmunk
  30. eth-dog
  31. MP_
  32. BFew
  33. dank420_
  34. FootyBot13
  35. Itsmyshow
  36. jmoo wan

The Mafia didn't visit. It was the reanimated corpse of a mafia member controlled by the coven.

Makes perfect sense.
Yep that’s my presumption. Just canvassing all alternatives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the role list there’s only one vigilante so I don’t think it’s possible Zerg is another vigilante.
It's not a unique role so it is possible. Same situation as doc and sheriff.
(the unique roles have unique role next to them in the individual role writeup. The appearance on the list just tells us there is definitely at least 1. As opposed to other roles which may not be present)

When does Juggy start rampaging?
One successful kill down, so after the next one
(could be as early as tomorrow night if their kill tonight lands)
Could we have a double up arsonist? Plaguebearer is unique. Arsonist isn't.
Could. Alternatively could Werewolf be double up? Given the Werewolf couldn't attack on N1 I don't think I can conclude that at least one doesn't exist based on the lack of a writeup. Especially as they have the stay home option. Werewolf isn't unique either . Nor is SK for that matter but I feel 2 SKs missing twice in a row is unlikely. There could still be one.

if you meAN as in all people have a ROLE in this game true.
MY role isone with no POWERS , nothing to do AT night esepcially ,i just get to vote to LYNCH as my fellow Villagers do

I have zero info.. just lynching powers
Meme Who Dis GIF by Special K
Do either of you want to confirm that you are NOT the Mayor?
I had it as Raz but now DP has basically doubled down
Mayor is a unique role so one of you is lying

One successful kill down, so after the next one
(could be as early as tomorrow night if their kill tonight lands)

Could. Alternatively could Werewolf be double up? Given the Werewolf couldn't attack on N1 I don't think I can conclude that at least one doesn't exist based on the lack of a writeup. Especially as they have the stay home option. Werewolf isn't unique either . Nor is SK for that matter but I feel 2 SKs missing twice in a row is unlikely. There could still be one.
Werewolves have powerful rampage attacks so I hope not. Much less likely for a werewolf to miss a kill than a SK.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back