Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve already given all my info so my will is a 400 character essay on Jake Stringer.
Lol’d but would’ve laughed harder if it was a 400 character character essay on Stringer.

Given the sheriffs themselves venture out this is exactly where my head’s at. Half a list is a little help but certainly not as good as a name. 😂
If we are controlled or moved we won’t know in time to put that in the will anyway?

I didn’t want to name a target in case evil tampered with my result
The list prevents double ups at least

It's not the size of the office, but how you use it.

Spin Spinning GIF by S4C

If we are controlled or moved we won’t know in time to put that in the will anyway?

I didn’t want to name a target in case evil tampered with my result
The list prevents double ups at least
Yeah fair call on the prospect of being controlled.

Now how do I achieve Pestilence from here?!
N1 - TGB got em + Potion Master is
N2 - Bfew defense too strong hmm found Necro - identity
N3 - ?
I ignored this will based on the pestilence thing

The question is do we think he would’ve fake outed Bfew as revenge for last game? I don’t think this would be to save IMS lol

The question is do we think he would’ve fake outed Bfew as revenge for last game? I don’t think this would be to save IMS lol
It’s all probably bullshit but if we take it for a second that it isn’t that N1 result gives credence to a consigliere in the faction given Harps was visited.

To be clear, I said that I didn’t directly claim. I’m not sure how useful it is for me to be completely transparent at this point.
You’re a wise enough player to be the judge of that. Generally I err towards the more info the better in this format. If it’s a numbers issue I have enough “random towns” left that nobody is guaranteed to be lying based on the numbers /roleset alone, yet, but the more claims we have the more the “random town” spots dry up for those who want to hide behind a fake claim.

He’s hardly saving IMS though. Basically potting both as being evil or neutral. At best manipulating our priorities.

It’s all probably bullshit but if we take it for a second that it isn’t that N1 result gives credence to a consigliere in the faction given Harps was visited.
And if it’s a consigliere they supposedly know the necro identity

Doesn’t this mean one of IMS/BFew is night immune and the other is the necro?

Okay! I told a porky but I need to catch up on the thread and I’m only on page 20! So see you tomorrow when I know what’s going on lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just let it happen it’ll be fine.
There’s three to five (depending on how many of those claims you believe) townie roles unaccounted for but 8 non-townie roles that could mask as non-suspicious

I think these games would be boring if we figured it all out on day 2.
Given the mechanics and increasing power that some roles have in this game , it’s important

Your lack of both claim and intel is glaring

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back