Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mine just poo’d his pants
Clearly you aren’t there yet?

Wait till you can hand the hair brush over and never have to style again!

That’s a milestone 👍🏻

Oh and MWPP I fell asleep reading all those pages so you’ll have to wait a little longer bc I still have 15 pages to go 😂😂😂

And… last but not least!

Morning fellow Townies…
Let’s hope for a better result this morning 💪🏻

Obviously anyone claiming “villager” is evil/neutral haha
I never claimed out right village. I claimed a good role but an unhelpful one meaning… no actions and sadly no pms
🤷🏼‍♀️

I can’t help the town if I’m only seeing what’s in the main thread and even then I’m still behind and fear I don’t think I’ll catch up in the pages

There seems to be a lot of people hiding.

I mean no offence MWPP but need to let you know that is is really hard to keep up, especially overnight. I'm not giving up my role as I don't think it is anyone's best interest if I do.
I don’t expect people to reply immediately. But it’s not that hard to respond to the role and info question even for people who aren’t following the thread . It’s not like I asked them who they think is evil or who we should vote for today. For me, it’s the resistance to questions that is telling.

I never claimed out right village. I claimed a good role but an unhelpful one meaning… no actions and sadly no pms
🤷🏼‍♀️

I can’t help the town if I’m only seeing what’s in the main thread and even then I’m still behind and fear I don’t think I’ll catch up in the pages
Have you had any alerts overnight ?

As you've been told already, there are no basic villagers in this game.

Are you the Executioner?

I wondered if it was someone else but it’s also not a unique role so theoretically there could be two. Feels unlikely though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🤷🏼‍♀️

You can help us by claiming your role.
It narrows the field
You would’ve received a PM which told your role.

I don’t expect people to reply immediately. But it’s not that hard to respond to the role and info question even for people who aren’t following the thread . It’s not like I asked them who they think is evil or who we should vote for today. For me, it’s the resistance to questions that is telling.

Have you had any alerts overnight ?

I wondered if it was someone else but it’s also not a unique role so theoretically there could be two. Feels unlikely though.
Hey MWPP just doing school drop off but no mate. I got zero alerts overnight!

You can help us by claiming your role.
It narrows the field
You would’ve received a PM which told your role.
This is the bit that I am struggling with. I am not sure whether I am Robinson Crusoe here or not but wouldn't it be wiser to focus on what we already know and allow the other roles to divulge as required. The success of some of these roles relies on them staying hidden. We already seem to have unearthed a few pretty solid options that we can take care of while we gather more solid intel.

My 2c.

TOS is different to normal WW because of everyone having a role and all the dynamics. It makes it easier to bluff/hide with multiple roles, but for those good at it, they can take full advantage. Coming back to WW after a short break, this is probably not the game you want to have a major role but here we are haha.

You need to not only find evil but neutrals, so by having outed good it essentially means it's easy to limit the possibilities and as MWPP said, help the vig who dies if they hit good.

This is the bit that I am struggling with. I am not sure whether I am Robinson Crusoe here or not but wouldn't it be wiser to focus on what we already know and allow the other roles to divulge as required. The success of some of these roles relies on them staying hidden. We already seem to have unearthed a few pretty solid options that we can take care of while we gather more solid intel.

My 2c.
Pie explained it more eloquently than me
But to reiterate some of us have been tracking the claims against the list in the OP
It’s tough but also imperative to identify the neutral killers especially but with actions that are largely away from the writeups and powers that escalate quickly this is a key way of doing

Anyway, your response has been noted (again)

I’m ready and waiting.
I’d take a shot. You’d be a prime candidate for the CL given you’re a free +1 anyway, so better to at least give ourselves a chance on your judgement as the decision probably gets made for you anyway.

I’m ready and waiting.
Would love your thoughts too but so far:
-I reluctantly believe Bluelegs due to being a unique role but my frustration about that missed action remains . A great role to have in the game though.
-I reluctantly believe FG on the absence of another claimant but that “mafia puppet comment” he made seemed odd
-probability suggests if you shoot dank you won’t be shooting a “townie” (who I take as being anyone in green, rather than anyone who isn’t an enemy in the wincon , at worst it’s 8/13 (I’m counting the benign guys in this ) could be different . It’s why I was hoping for more claims to help you out
-If either chip or I find someone sus I’ll push even harder to leave them at night for you. Not just so we can use your role, but also because there’s so much night immune left and it’s at the point where anyone seered as sus isn’t big evil unless some other mechanism was at play
-At time of writing I lean towards holding fire still with dank option two and IMS option 3 (Tarks was right to take it with a grain of salt but his absence is nagging at me)

• Village: Kill all Mafia, Coven and Neutral Killing roles.​
  • Mafia: Kill all Coven, Neutral Killing and Town Killing roles, and outnumber remaining Town* + Neutral Evil + Neutral Benign.​
  • Coven: Kill all Mafia, Neutral Killing and Town Killing roles, and outnumber remaining Town* + Neutral Evil + Neutral Benign.​

I’d take a shot. You’d be a prime candidate for the CL given you’re a free +1 anyway, so better to at least give ourselves a chance on your judgement as the decision probably gets made for you anyway.
Actually this is a good point too

Who do you lean towards ?

Actually this is a good point too

Who do you lean towards ?
Anyone under the radar, particularly long term players. Those rearing their head and starting to try and indicate their importance now are intriguing prospects.

BFew and IMS are also both fine targets. Neither have offered anything so if good have hamstrung us with their lack of activity.

I’d also contemplate tgrs.

Hey guys!

Apologies, I am really just trying to gain a handle on how the game works, and every time I start to dig into it, something else comes up, but I hate excuses.. I'll get my head around it eventually.

Given my lack of understanding, I am happy to keep from revealing my role and maintain that keeping it to myself is in the best interests of the town. I will just stick with that, for now. I think I have some more time to put in today, so will see how the day plays out, as long as I am still alive :tearsofjoy:

If you guys believe that I can't help moving forward, feel free to take me out, I can learn more about how the game works from the Dead PM :cool:

Going through the list (I have probably unintentionally missed someone, though some were people I intentionally missed )
-dank - dodgy but 0 chance of underling whilst others can be any role so maybe gets a pass
-DP - unhelpful and declined to claim
-DERO - unhelpful and declined to claim but at least is now posting more than the unhelpful ones . I want to see what the response to my latest post is
-Raz - could be the mayor? Unhelpful but not a top target
-iBB - absent after starring last game. A candidate to shoot
-Kurve - I cannot read people who only post to vote
-Zerg - jailed so don’t waste a vig shot here
-MK - again I cannot read people who only post to vote
-manangatang - I was waiting on news about Be and maybe someone /something else this morning so hold off for now
-tgrs- I cannot read people who barley post and haven’t responded to multiple tags
-Elmer_Hauser - as per tgrs
-Bluelegs - keep him alive , but made my thoughts on the miss clear
-MC Bad Genius - laying low and so unhelpful . Up there with ibb
-jannissaryv- gets a pass as a newbie for one more phase . No sign of coaching . Still feel like it was a stuffup
-BFew - 50/50 night immune with IMs
-Footybot - made my thoughts clear above
-jmoo - sus

Chipmunk do we reveal our targets at 57 and allow Ocha to shoot?

My fear with him is that he could be a non-controllable townie role

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back