Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

The confusion is how did the "transporter" also not die.

Seems like MWPPs is the only possible explanation. I could definitely be missing a thing or two though haha
I misread Porps post to insinuate the transporting was responsible for her killing Gralin. That wasn’t the desired emphasis, she knew how he died. MWPP is spot on imo. About that and the night one actions against me.

Bet Juggs is gonna be someone like jmoo who will put the feet up enjoy the shitshow then come in and help out when needed. Reckon they're going to be an experienced player who will either be very helpful or fly under the radar.
Or Dank. The Chipmunks's sheriff results (if he really is the sheriff) don't preclude him from being neutral killer.

Though that means neither can wiz.
Oh BFew can still be the Juggy because it seems as if Mafia missed on one of him or IMS (or one of wiz or IMS if we believe wiz’s claim) and blocked the other
Neither wiz nor Bfew claimed block which implies BFew was missed on
Tbh it doesn’t look good for wiz either as he’s now implying he was missed on instead of BFew ;)

Both are evil

Wiz’s claim screams mafia
BFEw is clearly Coven or Neutral

Yeah that's what I was thinking but then thought tarks was disagreeing. So I just got confused, my bad.
I was for three quarters of my post but then I clued in yet didn’t want to give it away in case evil weren’t there with it.

Once it was out in the open though I was happy to confirm that was what my last sentence was referring to.

I was for three quarters of my post but then I clued in yet didn’t want to give it away in case evil weren’t there with it.

Once it was out in the open though I was happy to confirm that was what my last sentence was referring to.
Yeah I thought it already was in the open which is why I got confused lol

I agree re: dank btw
I submitted an action to investigate him last night (during day phase) but of course my pirate duel made that useless . Glad Chipmunk checked him n1 so my own action block is less of a loss as it would’ve been a double up anyway.

With multiple other more definite options today, could be one to wait until tomorrow though

On balance

How about I shoot Bfew tonight? Bfew vigilante shot me out of a winning arsonist position in the last game so ai owe them one :D
Isn’t the current operating assumption that he’s night immune? How would that work with the vigilante’s basic attack?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Itsmyshow were you blocked last night?
I am pretty sure you were but confirmation would be awesome, thanks
Can you lay out in a way a six year old would understand what we think BFew is and why please?

Can you lay out in a way a six year old would understand what we think BFew is and why please?
He was visited by mafia, as per Pie.
He did not claim he was blocked, therefore he was attacked and didn't die. (Gralin to porps was the other mafia visit)
Therefore possibly Jugg or some other evil role with night protection.

He was visited by mafia, as per Pie.
He did not claim he was blocked, therefore he was attacked and didn't die. (Gralin to porps was the other mafia visit)
Therefore possibly Jugg or some other evil role with night protection.
Are we actually sure a consort is in play? That assumption was largely made based on what I thought had happened to me N1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back