Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bluelegs I think we need to back your read, even though I’m not completely at ease with you.

Jmoo thanks serial_thrilla
Why? There's so many more evils Bfew could be.

As per your list:
Executioner, SK, arsonist, juggernaut, werewolf, plaguebearer (pestilence), survivor, bodyguards or immune via a protect or roleblock.

Extremely unlikely he was protected or the kill was blocked.

5 out of 7 likely roles there we would want to hit.

jmoo only 1 in 3 we want to hit (and one we definitely don't want to)

I have to go out again and haven't got time to catch it all up so I'm relying on good to sort this out. Here's my information on Jmoo.

Jmoo is Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf or Poisoner.
Jmoo got a lot of love last night.

I have to go out again and haven't got time to catch it all up so I'm relying on good to sort this out. Here's my information on Jmoo.

Jmoo is Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf or Poisoner.
That helps confirm Bluelegs which is helpful.

Why? There's so many more evils Bfew could be.

As per your list:
Executioner, SK, arsonist, juggernaut, werewolf, plaguebearer (pestilence), survivor, bodyguards or immune via a protect or roleblock.

Extremely unlikely he was protected or the kill was blocked.

5 out of 7 likely roles there we would want to hit.

jmoo only 1 in 3 we want to hit (and one we definitely don't want to)
I have pretty much discounted the sheriff option for jmoo wan . He hasn’t played like one.

I think here it’s risk reward. BFew certainly isn’t a bad option, however I think we need to kill the (most likely) two potential rampaging roles off via successive lynches or else town gets decimated pretty quick.

The big cons to going with Bluelegs info are:
1) The source of the information is unverified
2) Jmoo could just as easily flip executioner.

But I still think Jmoo is more likely to yield a rampaging killing result than BFew.

Of course FootyBot13 could also be coven and have known that way but at least it limits options there.
So, up to this moment in the game, my contributions have been following someone who ended up dead Night 1, finding out information that everyone already knew by the time I give it out Night 2, and then try to unravel the Covens plan that may be privvy to because I want people to like me Night 3.

How smart do you think I am?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, up to this moment in the game, my contributions have been following someone who ended up dead Night 1, finding out information that everyone already knew by the time I give it out Night 2, and then try to unravel the Covens plan that may be privvy to because I want people to like me Night 3.

How smart do you think I am?
Kurve’s results support what you were able to give us today.

I don't mean to be a Debbie downer here, but is letting an unclaimed player and the 3rd doctor run the day a good idea?

Having said that, they're both doing a pretty good job.
*fourth doctor

I have pretty much discounted the sheriff option for jmoo wan . He hasn’t played like one.

I think here it’s risk reward. BFew certainly isn’t a bad option, however I think we need to kill the (most likely) two potential rampaging roles off via successive lynches or else town gets decimated pretty quick.

The big cons to going with Bluelegs info are:
1) The source of the information is unverified
2) Jmoo could just as easily flip executioner.

But I still think Jmoo is more likely to yield a rampaging killing result than BFew.
Take your point on the rampaging, but if we get an arsonist before they ignite it's pretty good also.
Also if we get the Jugg now it stops them evolving again which may save a life or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back