Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Changing up to Bfew
Thanks serial_thrilla
The Simpsons GIF

I'm not convinced re SK. But Arsonist is very passive until they decided to ignite.
In my game, Zerg got given away by the write up mentioning that one of his unignited targets smelt of petrol. I'll check the OP to see of there's something similar in this game.

I'm kind of useless now since I think all but one Evil/Neutral targets are night immune. Do I still try to shoot someone?
Two I think, and it’s up to you. Just because the kill doesnt go through doesn’t mean it won’t tell us something. If it were me I’d probably lean DemurePrincess but throw a blanket over the field.

Plus if you don’t, the Coven Leader might.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DAY 3 LYNCH VOTE TALLY

VotesPlayer
12BFew
2jmoo
1MKMatty
1ZergMinion

There are 22 players remaining, so 12 votes required for a lynch.

As of post 1329 a majority was reached.

BFew (Plaguebearer) lynched by the village.
LAST WILL

Q: Why do they call it the novel coronavirus? 🥁
A: It's a long story.
Q: Is there actually a Salem virus. True or False? 🥁
A: True
Salem virus (SalV) is a recently identified equine virus belonging to the family Paramyxoviridae. The only known isolate was obtained from a horse that was involved in a disease outbreak of undetermined nature and the circumstances of its isolation suggested an etiologic role.

Night 4 phase is now until 6pm AEDT (3.5 hours).
Day 4 phase is 6pm-12am AEDT (6 hours).
Night 5 phase is 12am-10am AEST (10 hours).
Day 5 phase is 10am-4pm AEST (6 hours).

Night actions may be placed in advance.

Oh! Hello there
Happy Birthday Party Hard GIF by mattbag3d

I'm kind of useless now since I think all but one Evil/Neutral targets are night immune. Do I still try to shoot someone?
MP_ said DP came up as potential evil twice.

Two I think, and it’s up to you. Just because the kill doesnt go through doesn’t mean it won’t tell us something. If it were me I’d probably lean DemurePrincess but throw a blanket over the field.

Plus if you don’t, the Coven Leader might.
MP_ said DP came up as potential evil twice.
Yeah idk DP is giving off good vibes personally.

I don’t think the quantum of those results is itself indicative of anything.
Without a confirmed evil to shoot I do think it's as good a bet as any.

Ocha905 imo there are a lot of people who aren't 'accounted for' if that makes sense.

People vague about their role. I'm still not sure whether to believe mang but... you never know.

Where has jannissary got to?

DERO MKMatty hasn't claimed anything as far as I know. MC Bad, 'struggling' to keep up I mean ok... but we all know how ToS works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Night 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back