List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Mayne. My dumb arse phone always auto corrects his name to maybe 🤬

Yeah I reckon Phillips could be worth a mid second to the right club. Or if GC want a 26 or under player for pick 5, then come on down, Tom!

Yeah 'maybe' lol. Given our list profile with Daics and Sides have that possy covered, he'd be depth only, keep 'maybe' for that depth and get what we can for Phillips IMO.

I think it will eventually end up being 5 + Wright for Treloar.

That wouldn't be a bad outcome but I reckon we'll be paying some of that salary, speculation is around 250k.

Must trade Phillips as well IMO if that is the case.

Edit: Phillips and Treloar for 2MP, pick 5 their 2nd or 3rd rounder and GC take on Treloars salary? Just throwin it our there.

It's a sh1tty situation all round but I believe the club is fairly certain Adam won't cope with 1 year, let alone the 2 years currently being bandied about.
Add in the ongoing uncertainty of boundaries remaining open and you have a Pandora's box situation.
Of course the media are loving it and sticking the boot in in any and every way they can conceive.
Sadly there are many here ready to burn anything handy to the ground in media generated frenzy.
SIGH.
BF rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 years ago this Treloar situation wouldn't be this big. Ruthless and right. Treloar apparently wanted to spend 1-2 days a week in QLD with them next year.

How the hell does that work?

10 years ago this Treloar situation wouldn't be this big. Ruthless and right. Treloar apparently wanted to spend 1-2 days a week in QLD with them next year.

How the hell does that work?

It might work, but it's not fair on everyone else who's doing every session. A 5 or 6 day break between games and he probably can't go anywhere.

I would imagine most times he would be missing a recovery session and maybe even the Monday morning review.

I hope we're putting effort into Rory Laird whom becomes an RFA end of next year.

anyone here think our list even with topups can go through west coast, richmond, brisbane, geelong, dogs, blues, nemesis hawks, port, freo,saints, gold coast and the rest, then win a flag lol.....many of these teams are powerful to a degree and already getting stronger with development and inclusions....i don't think so lol

That’s your job - so make the case why our list is worse than EACH of those teams.

Last edited:
I hope we're putting effort into Rory Laird whom becomes an RFA end of next year.

Isn’t he off to GC?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Isn’t he off to GC?

That's Rory Atkins. They've got 3 Rory's!

Isn’t he off to GC?

thats rory atkins

Yep id trade a FRP for Laird right now if he requested a trade. Gun of a player. finished 5th in the brownlow in 2018 as a half back flanker and had a great season as a midfielder this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back