List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are there any other examples of clubs trading away a bona fide first team player, that plays every week when fit and that club paying a quarter of his salary? I guess there must be, but I cannot think of any.

I can't understand why people say playing for Geelong gets you out of the limelight, if a Geelong player walks down the main street in Geelong people immediately start masturbating in public, it's a fish bowl

Sounds like a covid breach.

everyone here is desperate, i bet this is how the club staff behave too...it is just rushed panic where anything is better than nothing,,,i suppose this is why the club loses so many grand finals, they have the crowd to push them but the list was always average to good but not world beating powerful like the dynasty clubs built....you guys need some meditation and yoga and so does hine and co

Maybe if we get rid of fat head McGuire we will get less limelight.
It’s collingwood, wouldn’t matter who was in charge, the expectations from fans and the media would Be enough to say no. Anyway Hawkins love the Geelong footy club

No one is going to trade for Mayne, not at his age, good depth for one more year
Mayne is Rupert Wills-level depth. He will run around in the correct area of the ground, and slowly attempt to tackle people. Some will play for the opposition. Fans will laud his toughness and defensive mindset.

24 years old and none of us have heard of him.

He would be miles off getting a game for us no chance at all.

Let's trade a 24 year old who has played 94 games in a top 6 side for the past 3 years for a bloke who is 24 that can't get a game In a bottom 4 team.

Phillips and Sidebottom should be on each wing with Daicos floating on the flank rotating between the 3.

Phillips will play 250 games just at another club because we overpaid our list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if he is on too much coin then I would give him away.
His original contract has been replaced with a one year deal, so l don’t think he is on the coin he was on

everyone here is desperate, i bet this is how the club staff behave too...it is just rushed panic where anything is better than nothing,,,i suppose this is why the club loses so many grand finals, they have the crowd to push them but the list was always average to good but not world beating powerful like the dynasty clubs built....you guys need some meditation and yoga and so does hine and co
Should we pause for a bit...?

Tom Hawkins coming out of contract and a free agent, we should give him a 2 year deal

He’s a Geelong legend, won’t be going anywhere

I gather you mean Maney? Also do you reckon Phillips has any value? Reckon there'd be a few clubs looking for an all day running wing.
Yes Mayne. My dumb arse phone always auto corrects his name to maybe 🤬

Yeah I reckon Phillips could be worth a mid second to the right club. Or if GC want a 26 or under player for pick 5, then come on down, Tom!

Who is more likely to get a game at Geelong and Richmond.

Phillips or Mayne?
I don’t see Mayne getting a game anywhere else in the AFL, so that’s the simple answer to that question.

Who is more likely to get a game at Geelong and Richmond.

Phillips or Mayne?
Because of the game style Phillips at Geelong, neither at Richmond, Too slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back