Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is Dodoro wastes time and energy trying to bend clubs over .The whole Crameri for pick four was insane, and pick 26 was about right. Carlisle for pick 11 is about right also, but no doubt Dodoro will put some rediculous offer that will be knocked on the head.

Pick 11 for Carlisle is a reasonable swap. I'd probably be trying to push for something like pick 11 + our 2nd for Essendon's 2nd or a swap of 3rd rounders.

We will have the announcement Thursday that Jake has asked to be traded to Western Bulldogs.

Bombers want pick 11 and 30
Bulldogs want to give pick 30 and Talia

Carlton only offering 3 year deal
St Kilda want to use second round pick only and a player? 5 year deal
Bulldogs offered 4 year deal with the promise of CHB position a lock by the coach..

This is not a rumor and I would rather my club went for Tomlinson GWS
Bullsh*t

Depends on the sort of bloke he is I guess? $450k to rot in the magoos, or $300k to play 2 or 3 more seasons in the big show?
Why is it a blot on his character? Most would choose the money.
No guarantees elsewhere either. It's highly unlikely to happen. What's more likely is if we find another ruck and we don't want minson , we will need to subsidise him.

Why is everyone all over McCraeBF?
Just by the looks of it had the Talia info very early, and yet everyone is jumping all over for sharing a very realistic bit of info they've received.

Why would anyone wanna share anything round here...
Because unless this info comes from 2 or 3 certain posters then it just cant be true. How dare he post something he may know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This'll be good for at least 25 pages.

acc43cc0ead4a0c8e21bc5892034535c.gif

The problem is Dodoro wastes time and energy trying to bend clubs over .The whole Crameri for pick four was insane, and pick 26 was about right. Carlisle for pick 11 is about right also, but no doubt Dodoro will put some rediculous offer that will be knocked on the head.

Dodoro probably thinks that he's more clever than anyone else. So he thinks putting pressure on a club by asking massively overs means that they'll crack when he gives them a later, slightly less silly offer.

Bit of a boys club on an internet forum it seems...
Some heads need to be pulled out of arses.
He's been called out for posting unsubstantiated garbage on multiple occasions. Throw enough shit and some of it will stick.

He's been called out for posting unsubstantiated garbage on multiple occasions. Throw enough shit and some of it will stick.
Just went through posts... Nothing is really off?
Had Talia goss before anyone else had even the slightest sniff - so quite obviously has a source.
Mentioned Talia -> Crows, Carlisle -> Dogs and Danger -> Cats in June.
Claimed WHE wanted to come to Dogs which wasn't far off at the time.
Said Dahl would sign 3 yr deal announced Feb 2015. BS calls were thrown around then too. Dahl signed a 3 yr deal announced March 2015.

That Talia break isn't exactly 'throwing shit at a wall' - to me it clearly indicates they have a great source. Things don't always eventuate but I don't doubt the source - and when someone has that and is willing to post info here they shouldn't be shot down.

No boys club here. Ridiculous to even suggest it, in all of my time here everyone has been nothing but respectful. Don't spoil it for the rest of us who don't have connections within the industry who want to feel a little bit more connected.

Just went through posts... Nothing is really off?
Had Talia goss before anyone else had even the slightest sniff - so quite obviously has a source.
Mentioned Talia -> Crows, Carlisle -> Dogs and Danger -> Cats in June.
Claimed WHE wanted to come to Dogs which wasn't far off at the time.
Said Dahl would sign 3 yr deal announced Feb 2015. BS calls were thrown around then too. Dahl signed a 3 yr deal announced March 2015.

That Talia break isn't exactly 'throwing shit at a wall' - to me it clearly indicates they have a great source. Things don't always eventuate but I don't doubt the source - and when someone has that and is willing to post info here they shouldn't be shot down.
interesting. Ill pay more attention from here on maybe

No boys club here. Ridiculous to even suggest it, in all of my time here everyone has been nothing but respectful. Don't spoil it for the rest of us who don't have connections within the industry who want to feel a little bit more connected.

Sorry mate but there is at least a little "clique" here that like to back slap and support each other when someone insults their tender egos.

They been pretty good lately but like the dark side they are in the background waiting to see weakness and then they pounce :)

Too much self lightsaber stroking I suggest ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back