Strategy Trade and List Management thread 4 (Be sure to huddle around your transitor radio at 11 am Edition)

Is the Stringer situation beyond repair?

• The club clearly want him out the door.

• This was just a shot across Jakes bow as a means of motivating him.

• The club is clearly a rabble. Sack Macca!

• This is just the first play in massive trade that we are not yet privy to.

• This is a game of blink and Jake and Conners just blinked.

• Its time to move on a negotiate the best deal we can.

• I felt sad for Jake on that stage today.

• We've warned you about creating polls Norm!

• The Jack 'Armageddon option' Watts option

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crows board want the world for Lever. Will be some pretty disappointed folks if/when he announces he wants a trade then when final trade is ticked off.
Crows fans are the worst in the league to talk trade with. They want the world for their players but want everyone for free.

Crows fans are the worst in the league to talk trade with. They want the world for their players but want everyone for free.
You just summarised every club board on bf, including this one.

You just summarised every club board on bf, including this one.
To be fair, I think we have some level minded people on this board, to make up for some of the overenthusiastic posters. One of the folks on AFC board wants two firsts and Young. I think it's a safe bet that won't happen.

To be fair, I think we have some level minded people on this board, to make up for some of the overenthusiastic posters. One of the folks on AFC board wants two firsts and Young. I think it's a safe bet that won't happen.
And so does the crows board (probably, I don't check other boards much) I've seen someone say we should offer Bailey dale as a straight swap.

And so does the crows board (probably, I don't check other boards much) I've seen someone say we should offer Bailey dale as a straight swap.
On this board? I doubt they were serious then. Any who, just made the comment that there could be some disappointed Crows fans later this year.

Heard a snippet on SEN tonight with David King suggesting that the ruckman Spencer from Melbourne is a gem just waiting to be poached from Melbourne as he isn't getting a look in. I didn't mind what I saw of him in the pre-season game at Whitten Oval. Any thoughts on getting him??

I don't know about Spencer. Always thought he was a good backup but not sure he has the tools to become the number one man.

He's tall, always works hard, can win the tap out but not sure he does much other than that. At 27 I wouldn't be chasing him too hard, although I've only seen him play sporadically over the past few seasons.

Geez, I wish I was 200+cm not very good footballer, then I could somehow manage to bilk my way through an AFL career for nearly 10 years without ever having to do **** all.

Its amazing. All of the trappings of an elite athlete but non of the responsibility.

Geez, I wish I was 200+cm not very good footballer, then I could somehow manage to bilk my way through an AFL career for nearly 10 years without ever having to do **** all.

Its amazing. All of the trappings of an elite athlete but non of the responsibility.
Dan Currie is currently on his 10th year of being on an AFL list and it about to play his 9th AFL game. What a life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just wish I wa as 200cm tall so that I'd be drowning in pussy

Heard a snippet on SEN tonight with David King suggesting that the ruckman Spencer from Melbourne is a gem just waiting to be poached from Melbourne as he isn't getting a look in. I didn't mind what I saw of him in the pre-season game at Whitten Oval. Any thoughts on getting him??

Ask the Melbourne board what they think of him. He's been on their list since Methuselah was a child and he's played a handful of games. That's nothing to do with Max Gawn; Gawn has spent a long time on the injury list. David King is the worst commentator in the game.

Ask the Melbourne board what they think of him. He's been on their list since Methuselah was a child and he's played a handful of games. That's nothing to do with Max Gawn; Gawn has spent a long time on the injury list. David King is the worst commentator in the game.
Whoa whoa whoa... there is some very tough competition for this position. How dare you dismiss Tony Shaw, Mark McClure, Basil Zemplias and about 10 others ;)

The beady eyed mouth breather has also suggested that Melbourne trade Jesse Hogan as way of getting Lever. As a commentator he's a joke who relys entirely on making click-bait statements and champion data gobbledygook for any sort of relevance.

As someone that watched Spencer over the last couple of years. He's a handy ruckman that is slowly building his follow up craft after contest. His tank is pretty okay and is a decent forward option but all his traits are the same as Campbell

Roughy was really good last week - somewhere closer to his best. He, at his best, suits our game the best and I'll take him over Spencer, thanks.
Roughy was good last week but his 'best' is rare this year and I'd like to see him replicate that sort of performance on someone not named Tom Bellchambers.

Ben Brown asking more Tim Watson reckons than Nth were expecting. Don't think they will get Kelly or Martin so will have plenty of money, but if they do get one or both and we don't get Lever we should go hard I reckon. If we could have one of Lever or Brown who would be better for us. I like Lever but Brown would fit into our forward line beautifuly. If only we drafted him when we had the chance.

They're planning on moving Mayne and Jesse White on...
Pies will have to chip in some of the cash to the recipient if that's the case i'd reckon.
Ben Brown asking more Tim Watson reckons than Nth were expecting. Don't think they will get Kelly or Martin so will have plenty of money, but if they do get one or both and we don't get Lever we should go hard I reckon. If we could have one of Lever or Brown who would be better for us. I like Lever but Brown would fit into our forward line beautifuly. If only we drafted him when we had the chance.
Interesting to revisit the Moore stuff as well, as Pann said if Bucks stays, Moore may weight up his future at the Pies and with the club showing a bit in recent weeks, I wonder if it is a foregone conclusion that Bucks goes. Wouldn't mind Moore in our forward line as another option as well perhaps.

But that would mean we would have missed out on Matt Fuller. (Sorry to open old wounds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back