Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d prefer to keep Honeychurch than get Impey. Both are turn over merchants. Impey is quick but not to keen on defensive pressure. Honeychurch is slow but keen on defensive pressure. Plus no need to give up a draft pick for Honeychurch.

What ????? :huh:

I'd be going after Jake Neade before those two. I was shot down when I suggested it mid year, but his form in the last six weeks suggests he belongs. You don't have to be a superstar. Just be able to put on immense pressure. Look at Butler and Costagna for Richmond. It's exactly what we lack. Genuine speed and forward pressure.

I would prefer to keep Honeychurch. Neade is not up to it and in my experience you'll struggle to find a Port supporter who disagrees.

Im a massive critic of jake Neade. In saying that he isn't any better or worse than what you think I just have a strong dislike for small forwards who are small. I don't know what the AFLs obsession is with small fast guys in the forward line. I would rather play a guy who can do all that but mark the ball as well. See Michael Walters , Rioli betts etc. jake will chase and does kick goals. He just pisses me off because they amount of times we have Dixon lead up and mark to turn around and have Neade and sam gray as targets to kick to in the forward line is enough to drive me insane.

I wouldn't think it would take that much gangsta, he is likely to be pushed out of their best 22 if they secure Motlop, Rockliff, Watts and anyone else I have missed.

Yeah port isn't going to push impey out. Rightly or wrongly the club seems to rate him.

Im a massive critic of jake Neade. In saying that he isn't any better or worse than what you think I just have a strong dislike for small forwards who are small. I don't know what the AFLs obsession is with small fast guys in the forward line. I would rather play a guy who can do all that but mark the ball as well. See Michael Walters , Rioli betts etc. jake will chase and does kick goals. He just pisses me off because they amount of times we have Dixon lead up and mark to turn around and have Neade and sam gray as targets to kick to in the forward line is enough to drive me insane.

Yeah port isn't going to push impey out. Rightly or wrongly the club seems to rate him.
Impey is only early early 20's isn't he? A lot of time left for improvement so I can see why you guys would want to keep him.

They also think Hickey and pick 8 is what would get that done. Plus Sloane and Lynch will be playing for them..... delusional

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Dont forget the genius that reckons Acres + pick 8 for Bont + pick 9.

Sounds legit. Seriously, embarrassing board that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah Saints are heavily into Gaff. Prepared to deal both firsts for him, so if WC come to the party then it’ll get done.

We are laughing about Bont to the Saints but there was a lot of discussion on here recently about us getting Gold Coasts Lynch. Both scenarios are equally absurd. Know thyself.
No. We were speculating/hypothesising. They are actually under the impression Bont wants out.

One actually thought he would because he's the ultimate professional and because of everything going on he'd want out. Yeah because the type of guy he is he'd cop out and walk out rather than try take control of things. They're desperate over there

With the article that came out yesterday, is it more likely we just get a second round pick for Jake now?

I think it's more likely no one bids for him and he has to stay to be honest

I don't think anyone will want to be involved in cheating on his pregnant missus with a 17 year old

No. We were speculating/hypothesising. They are actually under the impression Bont wants out.

One actually thought he would because he's the ultimate professional and because of everything going on he'd want out. Yeah because the type of guy he is he'd cop out and walk out rather than try take control of things. They're desperate over there

Like the Bont would go to a team of dwarf burners, schoolgirl scandals and cocaine users. Not a single star at that club.

We are laughing about Bont to the Saints but there was a lot of discussion on here recently about us getting Gold Coasts Lynch. Both scenarios are equally absurd. Know thyself.
From what I have heard and nothing of it relates to the Bont but St Kilda have put up picks 7 & 8 for a gun midfielder not sure who it is but apparently a big name

Of course they have, its what they need, but its not gonna shake anyone loose. Best they will land is a Hall type.
I wouldn't have though pic 7 & 8 in this draft is worth a hell of a lot to be honest it is such a weak draft

Just because a player is stalling at a club doesn't mean they will stall in our program. Crozier and Impey would be strong additions and are best 22
Exactly. People need to understand this. Who was Hamling? Biggs?
Stringer :(

EDIT - sorry, that's ambiguous. I meant he may well blossom elsewhere after stalling at our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back