Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to that Trade Whisperer guy, I know, unreliable but Saints inquired about Dahlhaus.

If true, seems odd because he's not what they need.

Go read our trade and free agency thread in the saints board. Might make you guys secrete bodily fluids

The Bont to the Saints.

LMAO...I guess the 'St Kilda school girl" is no longer at school and the players charged with stalking and others disciplined for taking nude selfies have all gone.

If they're so concerned about our star leaving for a more professional culture, then it won't be to the Saints.

The Bont to the Saints.

LMAO...I guess the 'St Kilda school girl" is no longer at school and the players charged with stalking and others disciplined for taking nude selfies have all gone.

If they're so concerned about our star leaving for a more professional culture, then it won't be to the Saints.
But you blokes are going through your own version of the school girl scandal. We've passed over the baton, now your turn to run with it

But you blokes are going through your own version of the school girl scandal. We've passed over the baton, now your turn to run with it

No no your mob can't have that, you'll trade for him now for sure.

Carlisle, Lovett - you get in quick when they've shown issues. Need to maintain that culture. Pretty sure Jake would piss himself laughing at a dwarf conflagration.

I like the presumption that you'll get Dahl for a second rounder on your board.... LOL

No no your mob can't have that, you'll trade for him now for sure.

Carlisle, Lovett - you get in quick when they've shown issues. Need to maintain that culture. Pretty sure Jake would piss himself laughing at a dwarf conflagration.

I like the presumption that you'll get Dahl for a second rounder on your board.... LOL

Disneyworld over there, isn't it?

Fun reading, though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no one in the Saints history that is worth the bont.

^ Normally such a comment would be considered a troll but if you take a minute and think logically, it is undeniable.

There is no one in the Saints history that is worth the bont.

^ Normally such a comment would be considered a troll but if you take a minute and think logically, it is undeniable.
Plugger? Harvey in his pomp? Riewoldt maybe. Not a long list certainly.

PORT Adelaide's Jarman Impey could be on the move despite having a year to run on his contract.

The dashing defender, who is signed until the end of 2018 after agreeing to a long-term extension in 2015, has been a regular member of Port's line-up in his four years at the club.

However, AFL.com.au believes the Western Bulldogs and Hawthorn are among the clubs interested in luring the Victorian back home.

Impey played 20 games for the Power this year, including their elimination final loss to West Coast, and averaged 11 disposals.

He missed the opening round against Sydney after an off-season car crash, when he left the scene and then handed himself into police the following day.

Impey joined Port with pick 21 at the 2013 NAB AFL Draft, and has impressed as a powerful and speedy half-back.

Port could be set for a busy exchange period, with Ken Hinkley's men linked to Brisbane Lions free agent Tom Rockliff. The Power also met with Melbourne forward Jack Watts last week, with the former No.1 pick appearing set to depart the Demons, and they have been linked to Geelong midfielder Steven Motlop too.

Port is also expected to lose Jackson Trengove as a free agent, with the defender/utility set to join the Western Bulldogs.

The free agency period begins next Friday, October 6, before the trade period opens the following Monday, October 9 and runs through to Thursday, October 19.

With the likes of Dustin Martin and Josh Kelly already re-signed despite speculation on their futures, most clubs believe the biggest surprises set to come in trade period will be contracted players moving clubs.

I think it's more likely no one bids for him and he has to stay to be honest

I don't think anyone will want to be involved in cheating on his pregnant missus with a 17 year old

The other teams already knew this and were still bidding. It's why the media were saying the pick 20/11/whatever they have got, will get the trade done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back