Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing a lot of Red Days off in this thread hahaha

Tempted to start a market:

Team of First flog banned from this thread -
$2 North, Port, Bombers
$2.50 Crows

Most flogs banned are from which team:
$1.12 St Kilda
$1.13 Bombers
$1.14 Cats
$4 Crows
$4 Port
$50 Tigers
$11,000 GWS

1. philthy05
    Port Adelaide
    Honestly mods if oppo supporters come in here derailing our threads with absolutely mind-numbing suggestions can you hand out instant bans.
    If they aren’t intentionally being *******s then they are unintentionally being *******s, which hardly makes them hard done by to cop a ban.
    Why do do those of us that are here trying to use and enjoy this forum have to put up with this.
    I know this isn’t a paid gig, and I’m not expecting you all to be hovering over the site watching like a hawk but there is no possible way that like 3 of you haven’t read the last 20 pages of this shit-truck of a thread that are filled with ******* mundane bullshit.
    Anyway coming in here to suggest Dahlhaus compo for Wingard isn’t here to add to any discussion and is not funny enough to say they’re having a laugh. They’re trying specifically to derail a thread and disrespect our board because they’re 12years old or mentally inept.
    You’re way too lenient and it’s time to start respecting those of us that treat this forum with respect.

philthy05, 17 minutes agoReport
    #6036Like− QuoteReply
    Portwon, KenOath, mic59 and 1 other person like this

Personally don't get around going on other clubs boards and taking the piss, especially because our own board can't even deal with other team supporters when they are trying to properly engage. We don't want to be nob supporters.

Well, maybe, but only if it is to teams that have been very successful.

If we can somehow manage an off season where we let go of Biggs, Redpath, Smith, Dahlhaus, Roughead, Mullenger-McHugh, Collins, Honeychurch and Tom Campbell and bring in Wingard, Stengle, Lloyd, Roughead, West, Khamis and a few rookies (maybe including a ruckman) then I’d be absolutely stoked with that.

Tempted to start a market:

Team of First flog banned from this thread -
$2 North, Port, Bombers
$2.50 Crows

Most flogs banned are from which team:
$1.12 St Kilda
$1.13 Bombers
$1.14 Cats
$4 Crows
$4 Port
$50 Tigers
$11,000 GWS
I’ll take some of that GWS action.

Guys lets not start trolling the Port board and coming back here with the Lols.

I like Port and the best bit thing about Port is they're not the ****ing Crows*

*'97 still haunts me

Not that I give a **** what opposition supporters think but I'm not sure youd all appreciate having a heap of campaigners pile in here sprouting off shitty trades for one of our best players. Just making yourself look like a flog to be quite honest.

Maybe there was more to it, perhaps further back - but when I looked in people were suggesting a top 10 pick plus some (late first/early second) - and being told to **** off, being told they were mentally challenged etc - so they aren’t exactly welcoming some sensible discussion....

I think people have since read those hints and responded accordingly...

Not that I give a **** what opposition supporters think but I'm not sure youd all appreciate having a heap of campaigners pile in here sprouting off shitty trades for one of our best players. Just making yourself look like a flog to be quite honest.

Making an irredeemable tit of oneself at trade time is the domakn of the starvin’ Bombres.

If you are going to be a flog on other teams boards, then go support Essenjection.

They welcome flogs there.

Short memories some of you.

For the most part, the Port fans commenting on our board about Trengove's move to us last year were an absolute pleasure to deal with and we welcomed them and their well wishes

Nek minnit.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Short memories some of you.

For the most part, the Port fans commenting on our board about Trengove's move to us last year were an absolute pleasure to deal with and we welcomed them and their well wishes

What he said.

And we didn't enjoy smart arse Bombers fans on here a year ago, IIRC.

1. philthy05
    Port Adelaide
    Honestly mods if oppo supporters come in here derailing our threads with absolutely mind-numbing suggestions can you hand out instant bans.
    If they aren’t intentionally being *******s then they are unintentionally being *******s, which hardly makes them hard done by to cop a ban.
    Why do do those of us that are here trying to use and enjoy this forum have to put up with this.
    I know this isn’t a paid gig, and I’m not expecting you all to be hovering over the site watching like a hawk but there is no possible way that like 3 of you haven’t read the last 20 pages of this shit-truck of a thread that are filled with ******* mundane bullshit.
    Anyway coming in here to suggest Dahlhaus compo for Wingard isn’t here to add to any discussion and is not funny enough to say they’re having a laugh. They’re trying specifically to derail a thread and disrespect our board because they’re 12years old or mentally inept.
    You’re way too lenient and it’s time to start respecting those of us that treat this forum with respect.

philthy05, 17 minutes agoReport
    #6036Like− QuoteReply
    Portwon, KenOath, mic59 and 1 other person like this

I think that's a reasonable post, to be honest. We'd be saying the same thing if we were being bombarded with ridiculous suggestions on our own board.

I originally wanted one of the King twins, but after Lyon got the calculator out and tanked against Geelong, I doubt we'll be able to draft either of them.

All for bringing in Wingard now. Yes he hasn't been at his AA best for a few years now, but if he re-captures that form, he's better than any draft pick by a mile. We need goalkickers more than anything right now.

I think that's a reasonable post, to be honest. We'd be saying the same thing if we were being bombarded with ridiculous suggestions on our own board.
Not all have been rediculous. No more ridiculous then their demand for 2 1sts!

hmmm. Amount of times a team supporters wanted 2 1sts for a player vs amount of times they didn't even get half that....

Not all have been rediculous. No more ridiculous then their demand for 2 1sts!

hmmm. Amount of times a team supporters wanted 2 1sts for a player vs amount of times they didn't even get half that....
Two firsts for Wingard is not unreasonable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back