Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I want him but I prefer Menzel over Lloyd. At least he is a proven goal kicker and plays seniors.
Foward line pressure is overrated when you get the ball and kick goals.

I wouldn’t say it’s that hard to get a game in geelongs forward line these days..

Lloyd would have been our leading goal kicker if he played this year. He probably will be next year too
I'd like to think Schache will kick 35+ if he can play every game. Reckon Gowers isn't too far off his ceiling as a 30ish goal a season type of player. If Lloyd/Dickson can contribute 35+ as well, that would be a nice start

That assumes Menzel doesn't do a knee while walking.

True but if he cost us next to nothing then why not?

Helps fill the void for a couple years while we rebuild in the bottom 6 and then Greene and Lip and co take his spot when finals is achievable again.

I’m neither here nor there about it. If he is our worst player then we will be ok.

There’s an article about Wingard on The Advertiser I cant access even with the usual tricks. Can anyone get this? Looks like they’re far from a deal

There’s an article about Wingard on The Advertiser I cant access even with the usual tricks. Can anyone get this? Looks like they’re far from a deal
Just re hashing what was said on trade radio this morning by Ports List manager. Nothing Article by another nothing journalist. Nothing new was mentioned that wasn't already known.

No idea even if Chad is considering us so I’m not worried about any posturing Port may or may not be doing. IF he would like to join the kennel I’m sure any trade would go down to the wire as Port will want more than 7 and hopefully we don’t budge on it. I doubt they’d get better from free agency IF he left then.
Pointless talking about Wingard until he announces something. We use 7 there or at draft/elsewhere so I don’t think club too stressed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not doubting this is what you've heard, but the club being confident doesn't mean a lot IMO since there's a good chance they don't know everything going on in Wingard's camp.

It’s better than the club not being confident Murph.

Time for another change of tact

IF Melb get Day and also KK where would that leave Frost? He seems to have been in and out a bit so would he be looking over his shoulder? He has pace for his size and a decent pair of hands. Might be a fit for Moz in time as can play small/tall.
Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back