Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a relatively new account that popped up a couple months ago claiming we'd talked to both Weitering + Kerr - this was shortly after the "Top 5 Carlton player" rumour was posted. Not sure if it was just opportunistically piling on, or whether there was actually something there, but I'd hope we're in the ear of Kerr
I'm warming to a bit of Kerr talk.
Would be gettable,shouldn't cost to much,young with a lot of potential/upside,and would be an upgrade on Gardiner list wise.

We we
[OTE="Sentinel, post: 62193828, member: 129455"]
I'd heard a whisper a while ago that we were chasing him hard but knowing how these sort of things play out it was probably overstated or completely made up. One can dream though.
[/QUOTE]
We made inquires but back then didnt have the cap space and the pics to appease his side that he wanted taken care of. Just what I heard anyway.

Sorry, my Tom Boyd rumour post was just to make the point that I could take that and run with it, most people would (correctly) identify it as b.s., but on a forum like this, someone/anyone will perceive a glimmer of something, and read into it what they want. That’s the nature of this forum, so I try and take most posts with a grain of salt, whether it’s someone obviously posting b.s., someone taking a rumour from elsewhere on BF, someone with historically accurate info (which still doesn’t guarantee any subsequent posts are accurate), and someone who posts something that was accurate when they heard it but circumstances have changed, etc, etc, etc.
The only posts I take as gospel are those by McCraeBF...!!!

Sorry, my Tom Boyd rumour post was just to make the point that I could take that and run with it, most people would (correctly) identify it as b.s., but on a forum like this, someone/anyone will perceive a glimmer of something, and read into it what they want. That’s the nature of this forum, so I try and take most posts with a grain of salt, whether it’s someone obviously posting b.s., someone taking a rumour from elsewhere on BF, someone with historically accurate info (which still doesn’t guarantee any subsequent posts are accurate), and someone who posts something that was accurate when they heard it but circumstances have changed, etc, etc, etc.
The only posts I take as gospel are those by McCraeBF...!!!
Don't we all. Speaking of which, we're fast approaching trade period and still are yet to see any of his trademark 100% legit mail, and excellent hypothetical list management

If that’s the case he won’t be leaving GWS early unless pushed.
Honestly, I just struggle to see a situation where GWS willingly let Cameron walk if Patton is already on his way out. With Tomlinson looking gone in free agency, it basically leaves Finlayson as their sole senior-level KPF. You could bring in Sproule who is doing well at NEAFL level, but it really does leave them a bit stuffed up forward in the tall department

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, I just struggle to see a situation where GWS willingly let Cameron walk if Patton is already on his way out. With Tomlinson looking gone in free agency, it basically leaves Finlayson as their sole senior-level KPF. You could bring in Sproule who is doing well at NEAFL level, but it really does leave them a bit stuffed up forward in the tall department
Himmelberg

Riccardi would be a great pick up but i see him going mid 40s, reckon a lot of mature talent will be taken up quickly due to the mid season draft now
Highly unlikely he goes that high, if he gets picked up at all. We just had a mid-season draft and no one took the punt then even as a rookie.

Martin and Hartley dropped. Jenkins can't get a spot as an emergency. Keath's ankle not healing as fast as expected. We might be a curse.
We hid Lachie Hunter away at St Kevins in his draft year to lower his value. Just doing the same with all of our trade targets. 🌈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back