Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is probably waiting on the Dunkley out come before he talks to the club
If Dunks does get traded it'll be late Thursday. At that point, we'd have to commence discussions with Treloar on a multi-million 5 year deal, come to an agreement and then work out a deal with Collingwood all in a few hours, or maybe minutes

Seems likely

If Dunks does get traded it'll be late Thursday. At that point, we'd have to commence discussions with Treloar on a multi-million 5 year deal, come to an agreement and then work out a deal with Collingwood all in a few hours, or maybe minutes

Seems likely
I'd think if we wanted to do it we'd have all that worked out beforehand, and it might just be the trade that wasn't finalised. But even that we'd have a good idea about (and Collingwood would likely accept whatever we offered at that point).

I'd think if we wanted to do it we'd have all that worked out beforehand, and it might just be the trade that wasn't finalised. But even that we'd have a good idea about (and Collingwood would likely accept whatever we offered at that point).
So therefore we would need to talk to Treloar prior to trading Dunkley.

I don’t get it why Essendon don’t take Treloar’s whole contract and pick him up for 2nd rounder?

Because Treloar doesn’t want to go to a bottom feeding, drug riddled sesspool that is Essendon.

Plus that he’s got a 14 year old sister he doesn’t want Stringer to meet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

100% Dale, ive got very good mail parts of this are definitely true, especially Bruce not carrying himself professionally off field with a few other usual suspects. Yeah it's not the end of the world and a lot of clubs have similar issues, but I was told they were well and truly rocking few weeks out from finals, so I 100% support dunks and the leaders calling them out on this.
It would explain Bruce's physical condition if true?

You cannot have your cake and eat it too, Josh Bruce has a flour allergy detests cake of any kind.
Ice cream cake?

100% Dale, ive got very good mail parts of this are definitely true, especially Bruce not carrying himself professionally off field with a few other usual suspects. Yeah it's not the end of the world and a lot of clubs have similar issues, but I was told they were well and truly rocking few weeks out from finals, so I 100% support dunks and the leaders calling them out on this.

Makes it even more surprising he was never dropped for poor form if true. Schache would be spewing.

I wasn’t going to post this but I have twin daughters that worked in the hub. They said the bulldog players behaved impeccably with some behaving better than impeccably. I call them the 260 group. The 260 group had organised cake baking sessions and the other guys just ate the cakes one day without paying. Josh Bruce ate alot of the cake and got some in JJs hair and things got heated but Dunks was all cool about it and mature. Anyways, neither Bruce or JJ used a napkin afterwards and that was the straw that broke the camels back and Dunks immediately rang Dodo who promised free napkins for everyone if Josh signed with the bombers.
The only part of this I can take as gospel is the bit about J Bruce eating all the cake. Explains a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Cleary has just posted on twitter that we want to meet with Treloar and he is weighing it up. More details at 3 on the AFL app.

Whatever we think about Dodoro, he is very good at creating bargain trades. A future 4th Round pick for Wright, that's almost giving up nothing - just the way he likes it!
In a salary dump the higher the pick you use the more of the salary you absorb, if it was a future second then Gold Coast would pay more of his salary the next two years he is contracted.

Whatever we think about Dodoro, he is very good at creating bargain trades. A future 4th Round pick for Wright, that's almost giving up nothing - just the way he likes it!
4th round pick, yeah, but getting GC to pay some of the salary is the genius part. Fair chance to have a whack at a 200cm+ mature(ish) forward for basically nothing. Doesn't work out, has cost the Dons naff all.

I have a feeling we'd like to discuss an entirely new contract with Treloar, which Treloar would likely say no to given he doesn't have to do anything.

He could take $650k with us and start fresh in a new environment and try and contend during his remaining years, or take the extra $1 mil plus but be potentially stuck in an awkward situation somewhere.

4th round pick, yeah, but getting GC to pay some of the salary is the genius part. Fair chance to have a whack at a 200cm+ mature(ish) forward for basically nothing. Doesn't work out, has cost the Dons naff all.

The Suns probably went ‘here he is, just take him, now f*** off you time waster’.

Braydon Preuss set to be traded to GWS for pick 31

Geez thats overs and a half

This makes us sound like such peasants. We can’t even get a guy to just meet with us who is being pushed out by his current club. He has to think about meeting with us.
The old player agreement contract CBA
Pies can't just trade him without approval from Treloar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back