Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally couldn’t give two f@cks how Dodo feels other than reamed IF we make a deal.

The only deal I agree to makes him look like the complete and utter t@rd he is.

Every year he stuffs trade week up and by extension the careers of man fringe footballers who needs big deals done early so they may get a crack at it.

I wish the bloke and his filthy cheating club nothing but endless misery and if the place burnt down I’d be racing there to pee and dance on the ashes.

99.07% of their fans can GAGF while I’m at it.
What’s the latest MD. Been busy all day and can’t be F****d reading 50 pages of speculation. Just please tell me we aren’t entertaining a treloar trade ?..

I'm hearing that Adam Treloar could he part of a 14 club megatrade that would see Dunkley to Essendon, Naughton to Collingwood and Treloar and Hurley to the Dogs. I'll just let this one play out. - Tom Browne

My thoughts we need to be creative and try and make dodoro feel like he’s won.

This might be a bit way of but we need another team in this, and the crows have the currency but also would value an upgrade

Dons lose: pick 7- 2021 first

Dons get : pick 40 (crows) 2021 second -(dogs)- Dunkley

Dogs lose : pick 14- 2021 second - Dunkley

Dogs get : pick 23(crows) 2021 1st(dons) 2021 1st (crows).

Crows lose: pick 23- pick 40 - 2021 first

Crows gain pick 7 - pick 14

Thoughts?
Instead of 2021 2nd to Ess, change to 2021 1st to Adelaide.
More appealing to Adelaide, Essendon already getting overs in Dunkley

On CPH1941 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm hearing that Adam Treloar could he part of a 14 club megatrade that would see Dunkley to Essendon, Naughton to Collingwood and Treloar and Hurley to the Dogs. I'll just let this one play out. - Tom Browne

Is that your understanding Scrag?

Sounds like something off trade radio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ok. Some news.

Beveridge is done with Dunkley. Not only that, the skipper is.......displeased with his so-called best mate. Don’t worry for 1 minute about the Bont being a dog for life.

And Treloar? If we make the pies an offer, it will be minimal. It will be a last minute, take-it-or-leave it proposal.

Doesn't sound right, if it was a Tom Browne report, my sources tell me it's Dunkley, Treloar and Naughton to Essendon.

Ok. Some news.

Beveridge is done with Dunkley. Not only that, the skipper is.......displeased with his so-called best mate. Don’t worry for 1 minute about the Bont being a dog for life.

And Treloar? If we make the pies an offer, it will be minimal. It will be a last minute, take-it-or-leave it proposal.

Well I can't wait to see Dodoro's offer once he hears we are committed to trading out Dunks. Stringer situation all over again Fronk? Two second rounders is the going rate for players whom Bevo can't work with.

Treloar could be used a small forward. His skills and pace would transition well as a small forward. He could instantly be a 1.7 goal forward that can rotate in the midfield.

Ok. Some news.

I’m glad to hear that, I don’t want him back either. But just worried about the position it leaves us considering I just cannot see bummers coming to the table. + with Powers hands probably tied by Bev I think we’re all gonna be prettttty bloody salty come Thursday night.

Was saying this to a mate the other night, I know Bont and Dunks are best mates but I still can’t wait to see them come up against each other next year. I think Bont will be seething. I dunno why anyone’s concerned about Bont leaving. This is his club, he literally runs the show here now and will go down in our top handful of players of all time. He’s been looked after since day one, why would he go?

I'm getting renewed indications that this is my understanding

Is your understanding of your renewed indications on the basis of your understanding that this one will be let to play out, based on what you're hearing from your sources, who's understanding gave you these renewed indications to start with?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. Some news.

Unless the deal is overs, or allows us to better position ourselves long term - Bev better put his big boy pants on.

if we fold here, we’re screwed when they come calling for Naughton, Smith and English. Club must come first, so if Bev has to back down and cop it - he better be prepared to do it !!

I'm getting renewed indications that this is my understanding

Speaking to other posters, it's understood that it may or not be your understanding. There's a lot to play out there but my understanding is it's understood your understanding is not a clear as it's generally understood.

Ok. Some news.

Why does Bevo say that publicly to outside sources? It just completely f***s our trade leverage. Hasn’t he learned anything after dealing Stringer to these f***wits?

Teams are going to come thick and fast For our star players when they realise we just roll over when a player states he wants out.

Don’t take that to mean Power will move Dunkley for unders by the way.

Beveridge and the bont being pissed is just pushing power to drive a harder bargain if anything.

Dunkley will only be moved for big time overs.

And Treloar only brought in if it’s big time unders.

My understanding is that Scrag's renewed indications may push this thread close to 250 pages on his post alone, based on what I'm hearing from my sources.

I also believe fronk's little bomb-shell just now will then smash this thread well into 300-page territory, and require a significant trade haul to pull this board back onto an even keel.

Why does Bevo say that publicly to outside sources? It just completely f***s our trade leverage. Hasn’t he learned anything after dealing Stringer to these f***wits?

Teams are going to come thick and fast For our star players when they realise we just roll over when a player states he wants out.
I doubt he does.

Dunks is ****ed if he has to stay now if Bevo doesn't like him.

We all know Bevo has his favourites.

Timmy's career now in doubt with Dunkley in the ruck 100% of game time week in week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back