Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It dealt with the Collingwood story through the eyes of several key people at Collingwood one of whom was Adam Treloar let me just say that Adam opened up on his constant battle with his mental health and most of the shown vision was with the Collingwood female psychologist it was a very good doco that i would highly recommend and as a person who has had mental health challenges it was very emotional you could only come out of watching it with a high regard of Adam Treloar. What Collingwood are now doing to Adam makes me sick and very angry.
So are you suggesting we shouldn’t pick him up because he has really poor mental health?

It was so funny. I was out on a run and literally broke out laughing.

8:15am: Dogs would be greedy to ask more than pick 8. He’s not Chris Judd. Two firsts won’t be on the table.

**Someone words Lloyd up that two first rounders is in fact the current asking price**

8:40am: Dons need to back out right now. They cant give up Bailey Smith and Connor Rozee. The bombers are a big club and we would never bow to that sort of pressure blah blah blah.

For someone who is meant to provide analysis, he seems clueless when it comes to discussing trading. I don't listen to TR (I'm judging Lloyd on what people are posting on here), but surely they would be better served by getting a decent poster from each team board on BF to replace the majority of their 'analysts' - I'm guessing it couldn't be any worse!

For someone who is meant to provide analysis, he seems clueless when it comes to discussing trading. I don't listen to TR (I'm judging Lloyd on what people are posting on here), but surely they would be better served by getting a decent poster from each team board on BF to replace the majority of their 'analysts' - I'm guessing it couldn't be any worse!

I nominate Scrag. He could introduce the public to his penchant for erotic fiction

So are you suggesting we shouldn’t pick him up because he has really poor mental health?
It worked out so well for Dayne Beams and Jack Steven, what could possibly go wrong.

As soon as any trade involving Essendon is discussed they should recuse themselves because of conflict of interest and downright Bomber blindness.

Problem is there's so many of them there'd be a lot of dead air time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can see Adrian somehow scrounging Carlton's future first rd, splitting one of his top 10 picks into 2 teens picks from Geelong and then offering say P15 or 20 and Carlton's future first. Interesting to see how far Sam can push the trade week God.

If the Bombers training room whiteboard is to be believed, they want Mengola, pick 15 & 20 for *something*...

...so yeah, I'm expecting to be offered some sort of combination of 7/8/15/20/a 2021 first... 🤔

Probably the thing that really concerns me with Trelaor is he's apparently in the top 10 for both clangers and turnovers.. He's a great player and will improve our list, but if you take the emotion out of it and remove the rose coloured glasses of trade week, this is a concern and he needs to tidy this element of his game up as it could do us more harm than good....

I'd like Ess' future first and Carlton's future 1st. Unlikely as I'd imagine that Adrian does not want to trade their future first as they may well bottom out next year. Reckon Sam has the balls to make it happen, as long as our club leaves him to it. Don't want Bev shooting his mouth off about Dunks or Chris Grant 'saving the day' with a last minute Schache type deal.

Pretty luke warm on Treloar. I don't buy that the Pies are treating him so poorly over a big contract. Hope our club does its due diligence.
Seriously. Why does youse guys subject yourselves to Trade radio all day and then not take anything said on it seriously?
Because it’s funny listening to the Essendon fan boys

I think people are underrating the Martin pick up. He’s gonna do absolute wonders for English. I reckon we can get two years of class footy from him.

He's a canny pick up by the doggies. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back