Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
second rounder

1012014.png

The higher the Pic the more likely we may be to assist them with points.

If it is end of first round no help if it is a single digit we may assist

Brisbane’s points are not our problem and I trust Sam Power to not make it our problem either. All we need to do is arrange a suitable trade that benefits us.

If not, he can walk to the draft. I’d rather get nothing instead of letting us be taken advantage of by a club like Brisbane. They are being complete campaigners, they want a #1 pick, another top 10 pick in the same year as a gun mid for as little outlay as possible, all whilst being a contender.

The last 2 years we have had to sacrifice a lot and didn’t get the benefit of a gun player wanting to come join us too

Thinking 15 and a F1 for Dunkley 30,39 and F3 was anywhere near reasonable is utterly stupid.

Lions are even now saying they want to keep pick 21 so we can’t even expect an offer of F1 and 21.

The 15 and F1 for Dunkley and a F3 or 39 I wouldn’t have been too annoyed at but expecting both and pick 30.

Lions are going to have to get creative or at minimum offer F1 and 21 with nothing coming back

Fair point on trade radio that while it's unlikely they go down to the PSD route, the very fact that there's clubs that would be more than willing to draft Dunkley (Essendon, Port) should make Brisbane more scared of that threat than it otherwise would be.

We almost have to try and guide those clubs into thinking that Dunkley would want to play, to force Brisbane's hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair point on trade radio that while it's unlikely they go down to the PSD route, the very fact that there's clubs that would be more than willing to draft Dunkley (Essendon, Port) should make Brisbane more scared of that threat than it otherwise would be.

We almost have to try and guide those clubs into thinking that Dunkley would want to play, to force Brisbane's hand.
Yep Twomey gets it and thinks it a real option that he doesn’t get to Brisbane.

Brisbane’s points are not our problem and I trust Sam Power to not make it our problem either. All we need to do is arrange a suitable trade that benefits us.

If not, he can walk to the draft. I’d rather get nothing instead of letting us be taken advantage of by a club like Brisbane. They are being complete campaigners, they want a #1 pick, another top 10 pick in the same year as a gun mid for as little outlay as possible, all whilst being a contender.

The last 2 years we have had to sacrifice a lot and didn’t get the benefit of a gun player wanting to come join us too
Agree but if they can give us a single digit pick and we give something back I would do it especially if it means by us helping we don’t get pick in double digits

Spot on. I couldn't give a toss about their points. Not interested at all. We don't have to do anything to assist them. Nothing.

A stumbling block may be that no players from the Brions want to come to the dogs haha
So ah Port, that JHF is looking a bit expensive. How about a fresh clean only slightly used Dunkley?

Maybe dev roberton to Eagles to get them another decent pick from somewhere??

Roberton is worth a late third at best. This isn’t a player who is going to change things.

Lions:
Wilmott or Lohmann. One is coming back to Victoria. The sooner you get it done, the easier it will be to all concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back