Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just landed. I was late to board my flight to adelaide (gate 8) and they looked pretty relaxed at gate 9. If I see anything suspicious at the airport I’ll be first to report it.
If you see any suspicious, unattended bags, head straight for them. It is likely something to do with the Dunkley deal. Have a good rummage and report back.

According to Rendell. The reason we're not winning flags is because our players wear sunglasses at a Brownlow.
How Dare You Greta GIF

Old Matty Boy when he saw the boys with sunnies

Assume BIG_BONTS is in the air heading to Adelaide, so even if he has Dunkley/Dwan ("Dwankley"?) on his flight, may not be able to confirm?

Any movement in Middle Park Norm?

Oliver Gigacz, are you still at the Virgin terminal at Tullamarine? Or perhaps in disguise on the flight to Adelaide as well?

Where is Dunkley?

View attachment 1528543
I had to vacate the bin and find a new lair. Too many people were walking past and putting their little bags of dogs shit on my head.

josh.jpg
We all float down here. You'll float, too Josh.

For a brief time in my child-hood, I wanted to be Agent 13! (These days, someone like Agent 13 would be arrested, and quite probably tagged and end up on a database!)

Always loved the Agent 13 episodes. David Ketchum who played 13 was also a great TV writer, in fact I believe he wrote several episodes of Get Smart himself as well as for MASH and Laverne & Shirley.

I'm probably the only BF member under 30 that actually has seen every episode of Get Smart. Knew it would come in handy one day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its bad enough that youse guys get sucked into listening to that wretched hive of scum and villainy. Otherwise known as Trade Radio™.

But to bring their stupidity in here should be a bannable offence. Thats my domain.

Its bad enough that youse guys get sucked into listening to that wretched hive of scum and villainy. Otherwise known as Trade Radio™.

But to bring their stupidity in here should be a bannable offence. Thats my domain.
Writing “youse” should also get you ban imo.

Just been Reported on channel 7 by Tom Browne that Sam power told Brisbane not to trade pick 15 but they did it anyway. If that’s true I would tell Brisbane they can get ****ed

Just been Reported on channel 7 by Tom Browne that Sam power told Brisbane not to trade pick 15 but they did it anyway. If that’s true I would tell Brisbane they can get *ed
My message for Brisbane. eat-a-bag-of-dicks.gif

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just been Reported on channel 7 by Tom Browne that Sam power told Brisbane not to trade pick 15 but they did it anyway. If that’s true I would tell Brisbane they can get *ed
15 would have opened up so much. We could have packaged with 11 to move up if we really liked someone. It was clearly their most valuable trading asset outside of a very good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back