Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

really good comments from Caleb Daniel, seems very committed still and said all the right things.

What an A grade bloke. Really happy with his game last night.

Pretty funny to think that Treloar, Jones and Doc will play 100 games for us soon
Hopefully that AA guernsey this year for Adzy and then the 100 games next year.

But, but all players immediately want a trade from the Dogs if they aren’t picked each week and don’t play 100% game time.

Happy with how Gallagher is tracking this year.

Makes some mistakes but feel like he's really building into a solid mid.

I feel like he generates a couple of scoring chances a game too that'll start going through more often.

Goal kicking mids are like gold.
23 touches last night as well, just seemed to bob up important spots all night.

I feel like he generates a couple of scoring chances a game too that'll start going through more often.

Watched him closely last night and he still has a lot to learn as a midfielder obviously, but he is a good build, he is quick and backs himself which is good signs. He has a future as a midfielder especially if he can hit the scoreboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

25 pressure acts aswell (2nd most for the Dogs, Bont had 31). His disposal efficiency of 39% my only concern as it has been around there for awhile now.

From memory he had a higher DE in the VFL - could still be adjusting to the pace and rushing his disposal a tad.
Still want him to be developed as a defender.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I like how the kid stuck at it all night. He got the run around from Daicos early but he kept at it and got better as the game went on.

One thing he needs to get out of his game is getting his kicks smothered. Sometimes it’s in general play under pressure, but when you can’t kick over the man on the mark you are asking for trouble. It has happened too often for it to be coincidence.

Yep. Salary wise, he is getting his fill this year. All 1.3 million of it back ended.

If we were to grab him as a FA for 350-400k x2 years I wouldn’t be upset.
Haven't been following his form lately but last time I saw him he seemed to have dropped off considerably. Has he still got it.

I always admired the way he played and read nothing into the Bont incident a few years back.

Haven't been following his form lately but last time I saw him he seemed to have dropped off considerably. Has he still got it.

I always admired the way he played and read nothing into the Bont incident a few years back.
He’s been fantastic this year but in a limited role. Expected with the calibre of talls he has around him.

25 pressure acts aswell (2nd most for the Dogs, Bont had 31). His disposal efficiency of 39% my only concern as it has been around there for awhile now.
From memory he had a higher DE in the VFL - could still be adjusting to the pace and rushing his disposal a tad.
Still want him to be developed as a defender.
A lower DE% is no surprise considering he's in the guts and mixing it with the best where the pressure is greatest.

I'm sure it will go up as he gets attuned to it. I reckon Libba wouldn't have been that much better in his first 12 games.

A lower DE% is no surprise considering he's in the guts and mixing it with the best where the pressure is greatest.

I'm sure it will go up as he gets attuned to it. I reckon Libba wouldn't have been that much better in his first 12 games.
I personally still prefer him on the wing or half back but doesn't hurt to add another string to his bow.

Hawks keep this form up and could be a straight swap for a mid first and smith?

Was concerned pick 2 or 3 was a bit of a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back