Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

No disrespect to Macrae, who is a club legend, but I think Sanders takes his spot from Rd 1 and we don’t notice his absence.

Hopefully he gets there, currently Sanders has not shown anything to suggest he’s fit to tie Macca’s boot laces as yet. The knock on Macca is speed but Sanders wasn’t much quicker. He played half forward for 11 games this year, not his position sure but didn’t kick a single goal. People lament Macca’s dinky kicks but I legit have never seen a player handball backwards as much as Sanders.

Hopefully has a big pre-season and we see a different beast next year.

Kennedy is going to end up being a fan favourite.

He is a lot better than most are making out.
My boss is the biggest Carlton nuff you will meet and he says the same thing. He’s devo, reckons he’s his fave player

Imagine what we could of got last year. I guess the decision for him not to play mid was made last offseason. He's never been able to play another position. Don't know why that would change. Fair enough to give him a chance but could have been great for both if a trade happened then. Bev and Sam not aligned there.

When he had 4 years left on a contact and no intention to leave?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back