Autopsy Trade Discussions III

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeps the remainder of the week fresh and interesting. I've heard Buddy doesn't like Sydney.

Where do you see Hourigan going in the draft now tigs? Is he still a second rounder or could he slide a bit because of body shape etc? I'd be interested to see his combine results

I'm such a big fan of his. Reminds me of JR in many ways, minus the leap

12 + 27 is overs for Shiel ya bloody kooks

It's massive unders and would never, ever happen. Pick 27 means nothing when dealing with a young star.

Where do you see Hourigan going in the draft now tigs? Is he still a second rounder or could he slide a bit because of body shape etc? I'd be interested to see his combine results

I'm such a big fan of his. Reminds me of JR in many ways, minus the leap

Probably 30-40 range. My thinking now is we need to see if Elton, Griff, McBean kick on. Getting Hourigan would leave a massive backlog of players fighting for minimal positions. A KPD on the other hand...

Next year get a good KPP in the first round possibly.

12 + 27 is overs for Shiel ya bloody kooks

Right, so GWS knocked back pick 2 for him because...?

Probably 30-40 range. My thinking now is we need to see if Elton, Griff, McBean kick on. Getting Hourigan would leave a massive backlog of players fighting for minimal positions. A KPD on the other hand...

Next year get a good KPP in the first round possibly.

Yeah fair call. Maybe if we trade Griff to GC and keep Elton as a backman ;)

I have a sneaky sneaky feeling (just putting the dots together):

First he tells me that Richmond are meeting with GWS, THEN, says Richmond are meeting with GC for a "pick upgrade".

Pick #12 + #27 for Shiel?

You are teasing me !!

But its working

Imagine if C4s initial info was correct and we traded Jack for picks 1&2. Would that make those complaining we're not doing enough happy or would they demand more?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know everyone is bored - but none of that shit mentioned in the last 10 posts or so is gonna happen...

tumblr_mrp0waFZRl1qb5gkjo4_250.png

I wonder how much Collingwood payed

Would be hilarious if he doesn't reach his potential

Will be funny when Beams comes out of contract as a a two time copeland trophy winner and sees adams making 150k more then him

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Trade Discussions III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back