Trade/Draft/Delist

Remove this Banner Ad

4th rounder?

4th rounder will be our pick 53. I will take it. But doubt Geelong will.

At this stage, with his injuries and struggling to be in their top 25, maybe pick around 30's will be just right.

Tennace will be a bonus in our midfield with pace as mentioned especially playing at AAMI and Subiaco, a ground the club don't have success.

It will be nice to get him at PSD.

Byrnes? at what price?

I wouldn't be too interested in Tenace because although he is quick I have a big doubt over his kicking ability and his toughness. Tenace was pick 7 in the 2003 draft (just two after Brock) so I doubt Geelong will give him up cheaply if they even give him up at all. I would say that they wouldn't be too happy with an offer of pick 21. They would rather one of our experienced players I think. Robbo would go perfectly for them, but I wouldn't want that trade.

Brent Prismall could be one to go after, but he has also shown some great talent and would also command a high price, but with our midfield strong I would be looking to trade for talls or hang on to the picks.

I wouldn't be too interested in Tenace because although he is quick I have a big doubt over his kicking ability and his toughness. Tenace was pick 7 in the 2003 draft (just two after Brock) so I doubt Geelong will give him up cheaply if they even give him up at all. I would say that they wouldn't be too happy with an offer of pick 21. They would rather one of our experienced players I think. Robbo would go perfectly for them, but I wouldn't want that trade.

Brent Prismall could be one to go after, but he has also shown some great talent and would also command a high price, but with our midfield strong I would be looking to trade for talls or hang on to the picks.

I agree with your point on Robbo for Tenace. Not worth it.

Is Prismall's pace as quick as Tennace?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade/Draft/Delist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back