Recruiting Trade/Draft Talk III - Zaharakis for a SIG BET?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't care that they both were injured, Witherden and Simpkin are suburb and both would of been picked in the top 10. I know there's barely any chance but I would be stoked to pick them with 20 and 29.

I see McCarthy, Allsop and 19yo Tom Jok are all listed on the Category B rookie list so does that mean if they go undrafted they are most likely to be picked up as categroy B rookies?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would he get past the Dogs though?

If they were after a key forward I think they'ed go Battle, less upside but will be able to impact in the next two years where Marshall would be unlikely.

If they were after a key forward I think they'ed go Battle, less upside but will be able to impact in the next two years where Marshall would be unlikely.
Dogs need key backs more than key forwards imo, they've got a bucketload of key forward options as it is.

1..mcgrath
20.battle
29.gallucci
41. project ruckman

Is how id like to see this year.....defensive midfielder,forward,midfielder,future ruck.....i see this covering areas we lack...

I see McCarthy, Allsop and 19yo Tom Jok are all listed on the Category B rookie list so does that mean if they go undrafted they are most likely to be picked up as categroy B rookies?

Yes, potentially

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back