List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets rumours 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Cerra’s cousin was at my work last week , says he’s homesick and disgruntled at freo. Wouldn’t come cheaply but would be a great get.
We were heavily into him last year at seasons end, but couldn’t get it done and he resigned for 2 more years at freo

Last edited:

Pretty sure if we trade out picks, we only need to use our highest available if he is bid on. So we may trade out our future 1st

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think because they’ve basically committed to MRJ they’ll trade next years first rounder as they think they’d probably lose it with the compo required to ‘bid’ for him in any case ....
How far into the future can you trade a pick?
Its getting increasingly harder too manage the list(which is a good thing i guess)

Interesting to hear Brandon wants to stay (Not surprised at all), but I'm doubtful it will be for just any price. As far as I'm concerned (as with most professional players). The deals not done, till it's signed/sealed. At the risk of stating the obvious.....;)
I guess if he continues to perform.Sign for 2yrs on same amount(thereabouts).Within those 2yrs hopefully another flag.FA again,For his sake lolnorf should still be looking to land someone.

For state league watches who's worth drafting or rookie spot this year.
Will Gould from Glenelg. I've seen him several times this year and is consistently in the Bays best. Considering Glenelg is bossing it on top of the ladder and the kid's campaign had the National U18s thrown in amongst it he has looked a very composed player. Not huge for a defender but very, very solidly built. And a right peg that could open a can of beans..
Ideal Dylan Grimes understudy or potential big midfielder.
Best kid out of the Bay since Lachie Neale..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Gould from Glenelg. I've seen him several times this year and is consistently in the Bays best. Considering Glenelg is bossing it on top of the ladder and the kid's campaign had the National U18s thrown in amongst it he has looked a very composed player. Not huge for a defender but very, very solidly built. And a right peg that could open a can of beans..
Ideal Dylan Grimes understudy or potential big midfielder.
Best kid out of the Bay since Lachie Neale..

Hi Will.

Unlucky for the kid but could be a blessing for us.
With our depth we could afford too look long term on this kid.

Absolutely

If Kemp is available at our selection without a doubt we should be all over him, RFC are nor desperate for a 1st year player to make an impact and can wait 12 months for him to get better whilst learning our game plan and getting comfortable around the club.

easily a top 10 talent

Absolutely

If Kemp is available at our selection without a doubt we should be all over him, RFC are nor desperate for a 1st year player to make an impact and can wait 12 months for him to get better whilst learning our game plan and getting comfortable around the club.

easily a top 10 talent
That's my way of thinking.

We were keen on jack Bytel last year who was always going to be out for 12 months with his back so I think we'd definitely be interested in Kemp.
That we were.
Have no issue if we go down that path if he's still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back