List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets rumours 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what has made the RFC club raise Its recruiting game is a preparedness to look anywhere/everywhere to locate talent. We don't seem to restrict or discount anywhere or anyone until we have had a look for ourselves (Stack, Marlion, Broad, Baker, Lambert).....Not something new for us but really paying dividends for us. GO TIGES !!
All those years of being tight arses reflected on the field.How things have changed TJ.Will only get better IMO.FA is our friend.What we did with the Josh Jenkins after the game,We'll see the benefit of that down the track.Destination club.
Means like you said we can afford too look outside of the square types across the Country.

Adam Cerra’s cousin was at my work last week , says he’s homesick and disgruntled at freo. Wouldn’t come cheaply but would be a great get.
Perfect option for us I reckon. Was touted as a potential #1 pick if it wasn't for injuries as a junior.

Only problem is Freo will be desperate to keep him with B Hill and Ed Langdon looking likely to leave.

Hopefully anyone who saw the game yesterday crossed SSP off the list
I wouldn’t mind him at the right price
He’s been pretty average this year but played some decent footy last year and is a big powerful unit.
I don’t think he will ever be an A grader (or close) but despite his rough edges there’s enough there to work with.
Also very good mates with Shai so get him in the right environment and he might flourish.

I think we should be having a real crack at Brayshaw from Dees behind the scenes. The whole joint there has been a debacle this year, I would guess there will be a major upheaval at the end of the year.

Brayshaw has been played out of position all year on a wing after storming home to 3rd in the Brownlow last year playing his preferred postion. Not sure what Goodwin is up to but even Lewis has been getting games in the middle in front of him, Jones too. He seems out of confidence and I would bet anything hes not particularly happy losing form playing an unsuited role.

Might just be the right time to turn his head with a decent offer and get him on the cheap, maybe our first and a player, they need guys with outside run which we could offer up in a trade.

Not sure what his contract status is but Melbourne need to do something to fix their midfield issues, and if they are going to play Brayshaw on a wing they may aswell trade for a proper wingman and bank the extra pick.

I think we should be having a real crack at Brayshaw from Dees behind the scenes. The whole joint there has been a debacle this year, I would guess there will be a major upheaval at the end of the year.

Brayshaw has been played out of position all year on a wing after storming home to 3rd in the Brownlow last year playing his preferred postion. Not sure what Goodwin is up to but even Lewis has been getting games in the middle in front of him, Jones too. He seems out of confidence and I would bet anything hes not particularly happy losing form playing an unsuited role.

Might just be the right time to turn his head with a decent offer and get him on the cheap, maybe our first and a player, they need guys with outside run which we could offer up in a trade.

Not sure what his contract status is but Melbourne need to do something to fix their midfield issues, and if they are going to play Brayshaw on a wing they may aswell trade for a proper wingman and bank the extra pick.
I rate Brayshaw too! af98c-this.gif

I reckon if we win the Granny this year...look out!
Our increasing membership numbers on top of a Granny win will just power us into the strongest side of the comp! And set us up for many years to come!
Throw in our coaching staff, Admin staff, and recruiting/developing/medical teams phew!!!
Win the Granny maybe a few more we could be on the verge of a dynasty here recalling the Hafey years!...roll out the monte carlos!!!
And having a think about this if we did win the GF!
The whole club and it's Admin/coaches/recruiting teams/Physio/player depth would be surrounded by piranhas from 17 oppo teams looking to chip away at our strength..
What a ride!!! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Ellis likely too stay.
Think we'll be very quiet during trade month.

Might be able to play with picks. I suspect that one or two guys on the edge will be traded. No idea how our Academy Father/Sons are going for quality. Might want to bank a future pick. Otherwise I guess we'll keep building the list from the draft.

Might be able to play with picks. I suspect that one or two guys on the edge will be traded. No idea how our Academy Father/Sons are going for quality. Might want to bank a future pick. Otherwise I guess we'll keep building the list from the draft.
Future picks for MRJ is probably the only thing we do.
Butler for future 3rd?
Not sure anyone else will get us anything.😕

Like someone that has had multiple reconstructions on the same knee, I would never offer a first, let alone a first and a player for Brayshaw bearing in mind his concussion history. Yes it's been a while since his last but there was a time in 2017 that he was being discussed in the same breath as Paddy McCartin. Wish him a long and successful career but that's just too much. Memories of Chris Yarran are just too fresh.

Adam Cerra’s cousin was at my work last week , says he’s homesick and disgruntled at freo. Wouldn’t come cheaply but would be a great get.

Thanks for letting us know. Question to all, is he someone we would be interested in ? Did we rate him ? For the record I don't know alot about him but he seems to go alright.....

Interesting to hear Brandon wants to stay (Not surprised at all), but I'm doubtful it will be for just any price. As far as I'm concerned (as with most professional players). The deals not done, till it's signed/sealed. At the risk of stating the obvious.....;)

Future picks for MRJ is probably the only thing we do.
Butler for future 3rd?
Not sure anyone else will get us anything.😕
The academy kid Dwyer looks to be tearing it up , more likely a lower pick req for him next year than MJ at this stage , that could change in 12m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back