List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2017/2018 - Refreshed (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems we're not looking to improve our list through trade etc. What excuse is there in 2018 if we again perform poorly?

Our lack of action is quite dumbfounding, is our salary cap issue that bad? Incredible if so, self-inflicted.
At some point on field cohesion with a stable 22, needs to be backed in as the means to improvement - that may well be what we are seeing.

I don't.. but we do agree it is a need.. latch onto one of our mids ears.. and just say.. ela Edo.. you're playing defence next yr.

And we have a free spot for a taller kreas then.

Done.

I reckon we did that last year with Crisp. I'd like to see us try it with Broomy. Other than Treloar who is too good to play as a back pocket, the rest of them aren't quick enough.

The thing that worries me about Broomhead playing defence is he’ll actually have to defend. He is such a small frame that he just gets pushed off the ball way too easily and I think teams will exploit it. I like him as a small crumbing forward.

Why? I've seen him play that role a fair bit and never seen him do anything.

The boredom on this revised thread needs addressing. Let me throw some speculation to get the posting juices fired up.
I am still convinced my conversation up here in Qld that at least one of our Qld Pies was set to return home. It wasn’t in the context of say a delist coming back to family but to a club. I think we are in a waiting room until the Lions or the Suns progress with other trading options. IMO Smith is part of a deal and I hope it involves the Suns.
Schache is a shadow of himself and I don’t want him unless it’s a fire sale on the last day and I hope us ruling him out is real.
If we are not able to pursue Lynch this year then I would trade in Aaron Hall. Surely a deal that involves a pick and Smith would get it done.
Pick 6 to Freo. Smith, Weller, 2018 1st to GC. Lynch to Collingwood.

Somebody post the ‘it’s happening’ gif thx.

This Sam Murray kid has some serious speed (highlights in the video). I don't know much else about him in terms of decision making and execution, but for a late pick, I'd much rather gamble it on an untried kid who's already been in the system for a few years than an a brand new recruit.

Shit Murray has some Real Pace.

Sounds like Murray be the only Trade we do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Sam Murray kid has some serious speed (highlights in the video). I don't know much else about him in terms of decision making and execution, but for a late pick, I'd much rather gamble it on an untried kid who's already been in the system for a few years than an a brand new recruit.

Well thats us done and dusted for another trade period. Thank god dont have to waste any more time following trade radio.
The AFL trading of players is the dullest in world sport.

Pretty sure that's already taken by the Jennifer Lawrence nudes leak!

But we can still run with that I suppose, it'd be more erotic anyway.

Her nudes weren't even that great, landing Lynch would supersede it therefore can be rightfully dubbed 'the fappening'.

I reckon we did that last year with Crisp. I'd like to see us try it with Broomy. Other than Treloar who is too good to play as a back pocket, the rest of them aren't quick enough.

I would leave Crisp there.

We have Tyson ballbag.. Dunn.. McLarty.. Howe.. Crisp.. Maynard.. Scharenberg. We do need a speedster down there..

Broomhead.. possibly like you said.. must be 1 or 2 more. Then who knows what Ramsay might do.. I think we're covered enough.

Well thats us done and dusted for another trade period. Thank god dont have to waste any more time following trade radio.
The AFL trading of players is the dullest in world sport.

I don't Listen to Trade Radio as they talk a lot Crap

Shit Murray has some Real Pace.

Sounds like Murray be the only Trade we do
Spoke with a mate that played with his dad said he knows Sam he's quick and hard at the ball but wasn't sure if he'd make our final 22. I do like that pace outa defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back