List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2017/2018 - Refreshed (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade summary 18 October 2017.

Today, precisely nothing of interest or importance happened.

Well, not exactly. We all moved one day closer to the cold but somehow enticing embrace of the grave. I drank a large number of pots of overpriced craft beer, which has left me both poor and with a mouth tasting oddly of rancid tuna, which is kind of the best metaphor for this trade period I can find.

Also and importantly this trade period move inexorably to its inevitably frustrated, inconclusive final gasp and or whimper, kind of like the Turnbull government but with 90% less bastardry and violations of basic human rights.

Today I finally gave up on my love. As Passenger sang, in an annoyingly high and feminine voice, while looking vaguely like a hobbit, you only know you love him when you let him go. And you let him

goooo...

On that basis, I can say I love you today Josh. I have freed you. Stay strong my prince. And if you do a last minute deal with some other, infinitely lesser club, I will sacrifice you on a pyre to appease the all powerful divinities with your screams.

Joke. Honest.

My belly button lint was back.

Green shoots of a better world.

Decided to start writing bad erotic fiction for a living. Once you have seen player managers in action, anything else allows you to feel morally superior.

50 shades of Hay out next week. Look for it on Amazon.

Good times...

it is shite, you see all these fake rumours for a whole week then people suggesting woeful trade ideas that will never happen
So how many did you do?

Then why even Pay Attention at all Then?
You've said numerous times that you won't be paying attention at all during this period, yet you be posted literally hundreds, if not thousands of times.

I think it's a bit rich that you're handing the advice out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Postscript

I finished my song of love to Josh Schache

Josh Schache,

Josh Schache

They say you're wacky

And my love is tacky

But Josh Shache

Josh Schache

You are better than Mackie
(ok thats not hard)

Come be the JFK to my Jacqui
Not the Kurd to my Iraqi

Josh Shache

Josh Schache

Always my first rounder, never a hackey.

Josh Schache

(15 minute tuba solo)

Who said prog rock was dead.

What ever lynch is going to be payed, it is going to be automatic band one, no question about it.
The question what a team will have to give up as extra.
It doesn't matter what we pay Lynch, the AFL will make sure it's band 1, might even throw in a priority pick.

Postscript

I finished my song of love to Josh Schache

Josh Schache,

Josh Schache

They say you're wacky

And my love is tacky

But Josh Shache

Josh Schache

You are better than Mackie
(ok thats not hard)

Come be the JFK to my Jacqui
Not the Kurd to my Iraqi

Josh Shache

Josh Schache

Always my first rounder, never a hackey.

Josh Schache

(15 minute tuba solo)

Who said prog rock was dead.

I can usually dig your material Horse, but you have just irreparably tarnished your equine legacy.

Gold Coast would be mental to do this, even with the pick swap.

They need players and as much as I hate Smith he would be best 22 and good for the culture change.

Would be happy to try and throw Greenwood and a 4th for pick 25.

Picks won't help GC atm.

it is shite, you see all these fake rumours for a whole week then people suggesting woeful trade ideas that will never happen

I have to agree 2 weeks of media talk on AFL Trades,It's to long but why ? (Money)
The AFL needs to shorten this to one week after the Grand Final!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back