List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2017/2018 - Refreshed (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is responsible for this deal?Is it Hine?If so,he should be sacked immediately.No club in their right mind would give up a second round pick for a rookie who hasn't played aa game.Surely this man is trolling us?

Mixed emotions,
Angry with the club, hopeful that he was rated, then angry again that these idiots have taken the excitement out of another draft period by not having a draft pick in order, then murderous rage at Hine, then laughter reading the melts.
It's all a but insane really.

Head scratcher.

But what a melt folks.....

Wow thats some melt.....

Not saying it's right the trade but the melt is something else....

Carry on.

Journos must read BF:

The 20-year-old was picked up in the 2015 rookie draft at No.66 by Sydney but has yet to make his debut. By giving up a package of Murray, a fourth-round selection and a third-round pick from next year, the Swans nabbed Collingwood's second-round pick from 2018.

This looks like a big win for Sydney. Collingwood could easily fall in the bottom six next year, which would mean that second-round selection lands at around No.20-25. The Magpies seemingly have a lot of faith that Murray, a skilful and speedy backman, will come good.

Murray on the verge of not getting a contract, Swans get wind of us being keen and manage to swindle ol Derek Hine and Co.

Well played Sydney, well played.

May all your beers have too much head Dekka, you've lost the plot.
Have a shit one!

How stupid are we, we could’ve just kept our shit together for 2wks, stayed quiet and got him for nothing tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im pretty sure pick 70 will be used on Tyler Brown. But a future 2nd seems overs. Would have prefered to do something like the sam gibson deal or the lynden dunn deal last year.

Maybe we will look into upgrading the pick through Ramsey??
Pick 70 is 39 points. 39 points. It’s not worth anything. If we needed points we could just go in to deficit and push back next years 4th round pick or whatever. It’s a complete junk pick, it holds no value.

Absolutely ridiculous. They say we were hamstrung in our ability to make trades this year because we had no second round pick and then we go an trade our second round next year for a flipping rookie. Glad this will be the last trade period Hine's in charge of.

Im pretty sure pick 70 will be used on Tyler Brown. But a future 2nd seems overs. Would have prefered to do something like the sam gibson deal or the lynden dunn deal last year.

Maybe we will look into upgrading the pick through Ramsey??

Its future 2nd round Downgrade which Im not fussed about.

I just want to know does it stop us trading our 1st round pick next year if thats what it takes for Lynch.

Makes me wonder how much the Essendon players secured when they sued the club.
Exactly & it was always going to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't seen too many of those "In Hine we trust" comments that used to frequent this board

latest

Nah people just overexaggerating like every year. Every year people say that next years draft will be better. I can guarantee you that in 12 months time people will be saying the 2018 draft is weak.
But the 2019 draft is something to behold

Its future 2nd round Downgrade which Im not fussed about.

I just want to know does it stop us trading our 1st round pick next year if thats what it takes for Lynch.
It does this year. We can trade it next year.

Pick 70 is 39 points. 39 points. It’s not worth anything. If we needed points we could just go in to deficit and push back next years 4th round pick or whatever. It’s a complete junk pick, it holds no value.

True, the trade should have involved a swap of both future 2nds. I would have been content with that somewhat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back