List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2017/2018 - Refreshed (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a ******* joke
Tell me that's not right, surely we've been prank'd here haven't we?

Where are they, come out Hamish and Andy, well done, you ****en got us!

On what planet does a rookie list player gets traded for a 2nd rd pick. This should’ve been a straight swap this year pick 54 for Murray.

Where Collingwood is Simply a Joke

Couldn't believe that when I read it. So we will be giving probably something like pick 22-24 next year in the purported fo superdraft for a kid who was a rookie and hasn't played a game in 2 yrs, a pick we wont use this year and pick 50+ next year. Seems unbelievable.

At first I was spewing, I still am a bit, but we essentially gave up probably pick 25 for 3 players.

Softens the blow a little bit when you look at like that.
Does it? I’d rather have 1 good prospect than 3 Hail Marys that could easily be delisted by the end of their first contract.

lol all the people saying this club is pathetic and the club can get stuffed, well you know what P*SS OFF TO ANOTHER CLUB THEN, yes it is frutrating that we gave up our 2nd pick but those comments are uncalled for, i have never said those words about this club. We don't even know this kid yet, he could be a gem,who knows? At least give him a season to show us if he can do anything ffs

5e4372843d83813a564f50310658a4aa.jpg

Needs more question marks.

Not even a drunk Gubby would’ve done this deal.

Yeah, but it's irrelevant what you cousin thinks or relays onto you. What matters is what Lynch thinks, and the only bloke that would really know at this stage what he is thinking is himself.
My cousin is pretty close to the situation and knows a lot more I guess than others, but as I said time will tell.

Danniher and Stweart both Agile biggs and have competent ground games. Stewart is only a 3rd tall type. Schache FF, Daniher CHF with Stewart at HFF.

Not much different to Daniher, Hooker and Stewart.
Not so much the ground game I'm referring to. More to do with the body of work that has to be done when rolling up and then resetting. Too many variables to discuss in one post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the draft actually that strong beyond 20+ next year? We keep hearing about the top 5, but after that?
Nah people just overexaggerating like every year. Every year people say that next years draft will be better. I can guarantee you that in 12 months time people will be saying the 2018 draft is weak.

Does it? I’d rather have 1 good prospect than 3 Hail Marys that could easily be delisted by the end of their first contract.

Im pretty sure pick 70 will be used on Tyler Brown. But a future 2nd seems overs. Would have prefered to do something like the sam gibson deal or the lynden dunn deal last year.

Maybe we will look into upgrading the pick through Ramsey??

All l can say is Hine always looks to me to be sleep walking, so maybe he was in this instance, still off in la la land.
We either think Murray plays all 23 games next year or we are going to finish top 4 next year, so a round 2 pick is quite low.
Im tipping neither will eventuate.

lol all the people saying this club is pathetic and the club can get stuffed, well you know what P*SS OFF TO ANOTHER CLUB THEN, yes it is frutrating that we gave up our 2nd pick but those comments are uncalled for, i have never said those words about this club. We don't even know this kid yet, he could be a gem,who knows? At least give him a season to show us if he can do anything ffs
Apparently it was points for F/S next year for Blakey.

I think they actually enjoy being reamed, the only answer I can come up with??

They're pretty submissive aren't they.. strangest shit I've seen. We've effectively traded pick 20s for him.. pick 50 whatever.. looks like we love drafting kreas to let em rot in the vfl or have minimalist impact like Smith.

I wonder how all those people that wanted us to get active in trade period feel now.

I'm glad we didn't get involved earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon Sydney you could've at least thrown us some KY!!

It seems we'll just have to spit on our hand, FMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back