List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2017/2018 - Refreshed (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly disappointing? Try an absolute bloody disgrace!

We could have easily left the picks out of it and made the trade straight up 70 for Murray and nobody would have batted an eyelid.

Only reason for doing this is maybe we have another iron in the fire this year trade-wise and needed another low pick to get it done?

Why we'd give away a second round pick for a rookie is beyond me - mark my words that losing that 2nd round pick will hurt next year when we are trying to get Lynch.
We could have walked him to the ****ing PSD! Yet we gave a second! The club has lost their ****ing minds signing off on this deal!

My cousin was and is 100% confident Lynch isn't going anywhere. If he wasn't sure he would have said so. That's why most want to stay at suns, rather than leave. as I said in an earlier post, I believe my cousin would not bullshit me if he wasn't sure. We wait and see what happens.........

If this is true , surely Collingwood also know which is more likely stay or go , if its stay and we haven't acted to get shache etc its absolutely unbelievable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a world where Weller is talked about being worth Pick 2, the 2017 trade period has to go down as a year where gamblers got carried away at the roulette wheel making silly deals just for the sake of it. We should have walked away from the table rather than spoiling our2018 trade and draft prospects.
I’m off to the pub

5e4372843d83813a564f50310658a4aa.jpg

On what planet does a rookie list player gets traded for a 2nd rd pick. This should’ve been a straight swap this year pick 54 for Murray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back