List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Collingwood is keen on a 182cm rebounding defender. He got the perfect score in his goal-kicking test. His father is from Ghana. His initials are I & Q.

I’m not saying anymore. You boys will be pleasently surprised when it comes out. I don’t care what people say.

Bloody Wallace better not get the drop before me.

Sorry but anyone who says we're interested in a player but cant reveal it yet is up there with the Trade Whisperer.

Attention seeking post.
fair enough, I won't post anymore about it until I get confirmation from another sauce and I'm confident I won't get my sauce in trouble by revealing it to the world.

This is the same sauce that gave me the info on Lonie fwiw which I stated earlier itt fwiw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fair enough, I won't post anymore about it until I get confirmation from another sauce and I'm confident I won't get my sauce in trouble by revealing it to the world.

This is the same sauce that gave me the info on Lonie fwiw which I stated earlier itt fwiw.

Just out of curiosity how could revealing a rumoured target get a sauce in trouble , no one is asking for the source i don't believe. is it linked to St Kilda and makes the source obvious by revealing I'm confused

if you said it was Jack Steven i don't understand how this goes anywhere near revealing a source

Just out of curiosity how could revealing a rumoured target get a sauce in trouble , no one is asking for the source i don't believe. is it linked to St Kilda and makes the source obvious by revealing I'm confused

if you said it was Jack Steven i don't understand how this goes anywhere near revealing a source
IndolentCostlyAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Well we have zero cash to splurge so doubt it’s anyone decent whether its a trade or FA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back