List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wondering everyone's thoughts on this:

If we don't get Beams in the next hour, is this Trade Period considered a failure?

It's not like we had a lot to offer with our picks but considering our situation, coming off a Grand Final appearance and being the major Victorian club, it would be pretty dissapointing that we weren't able to do anything to bolster our side with already proven and developed players.
I’d be interested to know what was our plan going in to trade week and if that was badly derailed by the Beams trade, I’d be dissapointed to think we lost site of some key figures being side tracked and played by Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All others around us on he ladder appear to have bolstered their stocks.
Clearly we will if Beams and Roughead come, but if not we have slipped back to the pack for sure.

What’s happened with Kelly from Crows?
Cmon pies do something
Hawthorn have bolstered their stocks as have Richmond. Melbourne have gone backwards, with hogan out. Wce yet to land kelly, have gone slightly backwards with lycett out.

Hine walked in empty handed and checked the paperwork which was already sitting there didn't he? My internet just died lol. You've got to be kidding.

I also not seen the Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back