List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see the Irony of Wingard Leaving Port when before he was Drafted he made sure he got to Port
I do but that was what 5/6 years ago? People change over time.

I just think it's a bit ludicrous to even attempt to stop others from making a welcome thread, especially if the person who usually makes them is away when it goes through. Anyone could post one without even seeing your post. You're never going to stop everyone so not much point even suggesting it. The more I think about it the sillier it seems. And that's coming from someone who's more than happy for TD to start all of them.

So you gone to do one just to piss me off then?

Wondering everyone's thoughts on this:

If we don't get Beams in the next hour, is this Trade Period considered a failure?

It's not like we had a lot to offer with our picks but considering our situation, coming off a Grand Final appearance and being the major Victorian club, it would be pretty dissapointing that we weren't able to do anything to bolster our side with already proven and developed players.

All others around us on he ladder appear to have bolstered their stocks.
Clearly we will if Beams and Roughead come, but if not we have slipped back to the pack for sure.

What’s happened with Kelly from Crows?
Cmon pies do something

I just think it's a bit ludicrous to even attempt to stop others from making a welcome thread, especially if the person who usually makes them is away when it goes through. Anyone could post one without even seeing your post. You're never going to stop everyone so not much point even suggesting it. The more I think about it the sillier it seems. And that's coming from someone who's more than happy for TD to start all of them.

Yeah agree I’m making one

Welcome to McDonald’s a new breakfast burger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you gone to do one just to piss me off then?
No TD, I'm happy for you to make them. I just don't think it's possible to stop others from doing it and if you were eating dinner while the trade went through there is no way the board would wait 15-20 minutes for you to finish eating for a welcome thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back