List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree but we should Traded Cox
To who? The only club that enquires was Essendon and it was fleeting. Time to find yourself a new favorite Dave. I recommend Murphy, he’ll be a ripper.

Very very happy to see Carlton miss out on Papley (for this year at least).

He would have only helped accelerate their rise up the ladder.

With Dildoro involved negotiations for Daniher were always going to be difficult but it's understandable as we'd expect such a thing if he was our player.

It will be interesting to hear in the wash up whether picks 5 and 9 were ever on offer. That would represent better value than they can likely expect if Daniher doesn't change his mind next season.

I suspect they will use the extra money they save on aish’s contract to re-negotiate Grundys contract and try and front end it a bit this year. Hence the reason to move someone on this year instead of next

That's alright. We traded out Aish and approx 351 points(pick 45). For approx 793 points(pick 24). If draft guru pick calculator is correct. It's really neither here nor there, the points will come in handy if Reef does indeed project as a top 20 pick next year, jury still out on that.

Maybe we try and swap our future 1st for another teams current 1st, although I think we were probably trying to do that for the entire trade period. As it was flagged early on as something the club was hoping to do.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL Carlton.

what a ******* failure

Time to jump onto the Carlton board. I thought if they got Papley they could be top 8, now see them bottom 6, again. What a disaster, makes are trading look like an A+. We get a young emerging ruckman and initiate a salary dump to assist in keeping 3 of our best players at the club, and Carlton get Eddie Betts at 32 years of age!

As an amateur body language expert who was paying attention to the war room footage, i knew we had got closer to what we were haggling for than they did. Pretty decent result, was expecting a lot less. Good job, boys. That second rounder could be very handy, especially if st.kilda shit the bed next year.

Will look to sign Pendlebury over the summer potentially.

Wills has a contract offer.

And Carrot pulls them away from Ned... why the fu**...

lucky ned had finished speaking right at the moment, but what were they thinking. hours and hours of time filling waffle and the finally get an interview and they pull away from it. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back