List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was never gonna be a big trade period for us

Why for the life of me we didnt offload cox somewhere and take on jenkins is beyond me though
What part of contracted and not wanting to go, come into it.

Aishy, thanks for having a crack and wearing the jumper with pride. However, now you’re no longer part of the Army. We all move on, in the march to the 2020 flag.

still cant get over dodoro

Two picks in the top 10 for a bloke who will walk in 12 months

and the moron asks for heeney bahaha

he is a deadset clown of an operator

Funny when the Bombers want a player clubs seem to work with them, hope they get burnt next time someone wants to end up at Essendon.

Was never gonna be a big trade period for us

Why for the life of me we didnt offload cox somewhere and take on jenkins is beyond me though

Well all eyes on Cox next year, and here is hoping he doesn't stink it up. If he does, it wont be pretty on here or in the media.
We are obviously going in with him as the key forward next year, and personally l want to see a 40+ goal season from him. He has been given the tools to learn the trade now for sometime, and at 29 years of age, he now needs to show what he can do, as a 19-25 goal season next year wont suffice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

true, surely there had to be of been some sort of interest there though for that clown

even if we got nothing in return
He is not that bad, sorry, but if Grundys hurt(hoping not) cox is more than capable ruck replacement

We have done well with the Aish trade imo

Dodoro is one of the biggest muppets ever. Will regret not taking x2 top ten picks in 12 months the flog
surely the swans laughed in the morons face when they asked for heeney or blakey

the bloke hasnt got on the park consistantly for 2 years and they still get offered two firsts and refuse

insane

We effectively gave them Aish to downgrade our 3rd round pick to a 2nd round.

Terrible deal for us. And we still didn't get a single 1st round draft pick this year like we said we wanted to.

Downgrade ? What are you talking about. Future 2nd pick is a great result

We effectively gave them Aish to downgrade our 3rd round pick to a 2nd round.

Terrible deal for us. And we still didn't get a single 1st round draft pick this year like we said we wanted to.

Improved our drafting position for next year and freed up salary cap space. Lost a fringe best 22 player. Not the worst result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back