List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon he’d be worth a look at. If we could get him cheaply.

His speed is insane.

You only had to look at Rohan last night. His closing speed on opponents put so much pressure on his opponents and forced them into error.

In reality that’s something that Stephenson should be able to do (but doesn’t).

Yup, speed in the forward line is massive. We don’t seem to have much atm.

He definitely won't be at North next year, so North would have to keep 50% of his salary onto their books...
He is only 2 years into a $700k per year 5 year deal. NM did a Collingwood and overpaid when industry said at tops he was only worth 400-450k over 3 years.

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don’t think so. He went for pick 20 in his draft year and hasn’t played a game since. Similar to Nathan Freeman trade value.

I would Happily Trade a Pick in the 60's for him

I’m not saying he’s a no 1 forward, but I don’t think we a. Have the money and b. Nor do I Think a KPF themselves will solve all our issues by themselves.
That’s why I think cheaper gettable forwards like finlayson will Still add value but allow us to get another player and or hold more draft hands. I don’t see brown/Cameron coming in and boom we best team all of a sudden. All depends on what clubs ask for in return obviously but I’m open to finlayson or even wright although he’s got a huge monetary contract..We aren’t the only one in the market for a KPF. I think a lot in here think Brown will be cheap because he hasn’t been playing but I can’t see north letting him go cheaply... Just don’t want us selling the farm on one player thinking it will fix everything

I doubt Finlayson comes that cheap. His output wouldn't be as good with us either. I'm not seeing the appeal personally, but I appreciate your take on it.

I reckon he’d be worth a look at. If we could get him cheaply.

His speed is insane.

You only had to look at Rohan last night. His closing speed on opponents put so much pressure on his opponents and forced them into error.

In reality that’s something that Stephenson should be able to do (but doesn’t).

I think it's something we need to work on with Stephensons development. Perhaps its why he's been in the twos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Though we have to get a Lot of Points for the 2021 Draft with Nick Daicos seen as Possible Number 1 Draft Pick in that Draft
I hate to be the wet blanket on the ND topic but I am really wanting to see him play some line of top footy next year to start throwing around the number 1 mantle. I know there is so much hype around him but a lot can happen between now and November next year and really, no one has seen him play.

I hate to be the wet blanket on the ND topic but I am really wanting to see him play some line of top footy next year to start throwing around the number 1 mantle. I know there is so much hype around him but a lot can happen between now and November next year and really, no one has seen him play.
Let’s hope he doesn’t 🤣, rather not have to find so many points!

The Draft Experts and Recruiters would seen a Fair Bit.

I said the Same thing in 2014 about Darcy Moore. I thought well I have not seen him play much so was the Hype Real or was it just because he Linked to Collingwood.

The Hype for him was Real

Charlie Dixon 3 year deal get it done

Would throw the Kitchen Sink to get Him though he be 30 next year so might not because of how old he is.

Just depend on who close to a Flag we think he we are

When we are at full 22, name the positions each of those take on the field. Im finding it hard to slot them all in , plus they wont be in our top 15 best players. Any of them

In: chol out Cameron/Cox
In: Baker out Mayne
In: Aarts out Thomas
In: Picket out Sir/wills/T.Brown
In: Stack out WHE

Can;t be bothered anymore but that is just a few

The Draft Experts and Recruiters would seen a Fair Bit.

I said the Same thing in 2014 about Darcy Moore. I thought well I have not seen him play much so was the Hype Real or was it just because he Linked to Collingwood.

The Hype for him was Real
Reckon there has been more hype around ND than any other f/s we have ever had. He’s been talked about since he was 12 years old as the next big thing. I guess you’re right Dave at the end of the day he’s probably been seen by the recruiters but at the end of the day he still has to make his case next year.

Charlie Dixon 3 year deal get it done

A fit Dixon would be perfect. Dixon being fit is a gamble. It's also very much a short term fix. I could only handle that if we had a developing key forward to come in when he retires, which means we would need to draft a good one this year. As Dixon isn't a free agent we'd need to trade for him which would be challenging too I imagine. I do like him as a player and I think he would compliment the group of forwards we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back