List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that is the case how will we get Daicos jnr? if he is a top 5 pick?
Mihocek new is good the rest is crap
Trade in an extra second rounder etc. it’s really not all that difficult.

We have Sier who could be that guy but not sure he wants it enough.

What about young Charlie Constable from Cats. 191cm inside mid; starved of opportunity at Geelong. Looked the goods when he got a games in his debut year. Might want a change of scenery.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If Treloar gets torched for his disposal, Constable would be receiving death threats after his first few games for us....

You have to ask yourself...what are current young players on the list thinking when the club is bringing in a 31yr old?

Nathan Murphy is developing and we need to find out about him next season as an example.

Trent Bianco is another.

Its got Nathan’s desperate prints all over it. Anyone who thinks this is a move to release Maynard up the ground is kidding themselves.
It makes zero sense. The blokes 31... how many guys have a career after 31

This exchange period feels like Mayne, Lynch, White, Wells, Young, Armstrong all over again.

And I am really worried it’s all driven out of desperation by Nathan.
Calm down, trade period hasn’t even started yet, everything is rumour and innuendo right now. Honestly, can you really see us offering a 31 year old Jetta a 3 year deal? It sounds like complete BS, so it probably is. He’d probably be delisted this year if he didn’t have a year left on his deal at a Melbourne.

Bro why are you talking up Jetta so much, all it shows is you haven’t watched him at all since 2018. He was a gun 2016-18. He is way past it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't know, he was so good back then, maybe he is fit now and with a good pre season could be a jet for us. Surely the club is doing it's due di

Bit like a bloke standing up at a B&F, making a speech then leaving

Actually don’t think AT wants to go - but hasn’t thought about it fully, and hasn’t had the club put their hand on his back
The club has known of this situation for the past 15 months. The situation that is to occur next year was to have occurred this year but was disrailed by Kim's pregnancy. Hence GCs interest last year. He was not interested in GC. Not to say he wouldn't be interested in BL. I can't see him leaving... this year

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jetta is one of the best one on one small defenders I have seen for a while, he would be fantastic in defence as he is able to beat his opponent quite often, there is a reason we might be chasing him, small forwards tend to get a hold of us and he is perfect for that role
He was.
his body is cooked now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is people's obsession with recruiting more washed up, overcooked, deadwood?

We don't need Heath Shaw. We don't need Jetta. We don't need Isaac Smith. FFS.
I understand it when it's a what we need, like Smith makes a bit of sense if he's super cheap, if it was a small forward or an inside mid, but aside from that I don't know WTF is going on.

Why can't we chase players under 25 so they can develop and be long term club players? Is Bucks just hustling to try get a Premiership, he has zero faith in youth to help him?

You look at the Crows playing Sholl this season, even though he's a twig, would fly away in the wind, because he's a great kick. Obviously it's the Crows and they're rebuilding, but still, he came in and did really bloody well despite having such a small frame for AFL level. Was one of their best players in the final few rounds and got a rising star nomination.

Piss Jetta right off and play some of the kids we got. SURELY Murphy and Bianco deserve a go instead of Jetta.

I can just tell already that this trade period is going to be a major disappointment :(

Bit like a bloke standing up at a B&F, making a speech then leaving

Actually don’t think AT wants to go - but hasn’t thought about it fully, and hasn’t had the club put their hand on his back
Exactly, theres no way absolute no way he can just sit there and be find with making visits for 10 months.

Jetta is one of the best one on one small defenders I have seen for a while, he would be fantastic in defence as he is able to beat his opponent quite often, there is a reason we might be chasing him, small forwards tend to get a hold of us and he is perfect for that role
In 2018 sure, but it'll be 2021 and he'll be 31

I'm OK with anybody if they're cheap, but I just don't get it

geez if Treloar was going....how he kept a straight face on national TV and emphatically declared he was going nowhere....

As for Jordy ...fingers crossed we find common ground tomorrow

Must have got some lessons from Beams.

Calm down, trade period hasn’t even started yet, everything is rumour and innuendo right now. Honestly, can you really see us offering a 31 year old Jetta a 3 year deal? It sounds like complete BS, so it probably is. He’d probably be delisted this year if he didn’t have a year left on his deal at a Melbourne.
There is so much uneccesary hysteria on here, Def Leppard is going to demand royalties

Forward line... I mean they'd lay about 5 tackles a game but maybe it'd work...

Gunston - Jeremy Cameron - Mihocek
DeGoey - Cox - Stephenson
Does sound good but there is the prob of getting the ball into that forward line insteaD of getting roosted over Darcy s head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back