List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have very good info aparently going to keep micheck gunston is a far greater then 90 percent chance to be in black and white next year and keeping cox
Going with 1 big tall in the forward line and 2 very mobile medium talls surrounded by smalls that can crumb and also lead.

Also.aparently looking to bolster our midfield and our first rounder next year will be traded out
Everything about that would be splendid, including Cox staying (forward and ruck depth). Wonder what kind of midfielder they’re keen on. Think we need a first possession winner to partner Adams and bolster our centre bounces stocks.

Have very good info aparently going to keep micheck gunston is a far greater then 90 percent chance to be in black and white next year and keeping cox
Going with 1 big tall in the forward line and 2 very mobile medium talls surrounded by smalls that can crumb and also lead.

Also.aparently looking to bolster our midfield and our first rounder next year will be traded out
If that is the case how will we get Daicos jnr? if he is a top 5 pick?
Mihocek new is good the rest is crap

Tom Browne just reported, JDG with dad in tow has his meeting with all Pies heavy hitters tomorrow! Does he re-sign or is it good bye? Noise around Trelaor won't go away....god imagine we lost both...😱

Treloar won't be going anywhere. The club and AT have been discussing this situation for awhile. It's not like it was a situation that popped up last week.
I'm sure both the club and AT have gone through the scenarios available and both parties are happy to continue on with each other.

Was really nervous about this trade period and us probably doing nothing. Reading from here has got me excited for a dream line up of Gunston and Jezza in the forward line. Even though it’s got very little chance of it happening.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Think we need a first possession winner to partner Adams and bolster our centre bounces stocks.

We have Sier who could be that guy but not sure he wants it enough.

What about young Charlie Constable from Cats. 191cm inside mid; starved of opportunity at Geelong. Looked the goods when he got a games in his debut year. Might want a change of scenery.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

geez if Treloar was going....how he kept a straight face on national TV and emphatically declared he was going nowhere....

As for Jordy ...fingers crossed we find common ground tomorrow

If a trade is on the table then I would suggest it would be driven by Collingwood who think the separation issue will be a concern.

We have Sier who could be that guy but not sure he wants it enough.

What about young Charlie Constable from Cats. 191cm inside mid; starved of opportunity at Geelong. Looked the goods when he got a games in his debut year. Might want a change of scenery.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not big on Constable. Slow and just doesn’t show a lot of upside in my honest opinion. He’s probably 50% better than Rupert Wills who should be delisted.

I still think Sier can make it but we can’t keep putting our eggs in that basket. I’d rather target a ready made player and keep Sier honest. If he’s good enough, he’ll get in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geez if Treloar was going....how he kept a straight face on national TV and emphatically declared he was going nowhere....

As for Jordy ...fingers crossed we find common ground tomorrow

He did the exact same thing 3 months before he left GWS, had a press conference and categorically denied he was leaving GWS and 3 months later he was at collingwood. Don't be surprised if he still goes to GC

Jetta is wells 2.0

You have to ask yourself...what are current young players on the list thinking when the club is bringing in a 31yr old?

Nathan Murphy is developing and we need to find out about him next season as an example.

Trent Bianco is another.

Its got Nathan’s desperate prints all over it. Anyone who thinks this is a move to release Maynard up the ground is kidding themselves.

He did the exact same thing 3 months before he left GWS, had a press conference and categorically denied he was leaving GWS and 3 months later he was at collingwood. Don't be surprised if he still goes to GC

Circumstances are a little different to a degree here.
Imagine a period where we lose both JDG and Treloar.
losing one hurts, losing both I’d be telling Nathan and co to follow them out the door

I dont hate the Jetta idea. As long as its no longer than 2 years, and on very low $$.

Doesn't necessarily improve us on his own, but gives us greater flexibility to move either Crisp to midfield or IQ to the wing, which i think improves us

If Bianco is good enough, he'll need to beat either Jetta or Noble for a spot.

My only question is why are we putting time into getting him across when we have much more pressing needs. Haven't heard anything of substance about our plan to improve our rubbish forward line in a while. If we miss both Brown and Cameron we'll pretty much be trotting out the same crap again next year.
Jetta is one of the best one on one small defenders I have seen for a while, he would be fantastic in defence as he is able to beat his opponent quite often, there is a reason we might be chasing him, small forwards tend to get a hold of us and he is perfect for that role

But Club think out Premiership Window is Wide Open and Gunston might be the Difference between a Flag or Not.

Though I don't 100% Agree with that
Bet they root around with the gunston deal until 10 minutes left and will give in and get fully fleeced. Also leaving no time for much else

Circumstances are a little different to a degree here.
Imagine a period where we lose both JDG and Treloar.
losing one hurts, losing both I’d be telling Nathan and co to follow them out the door

We won't lose DeGoey but i have a feeling that the Treloar situation goes back to last year when he must have considered a move north, his wife would have known last year of her intentions and so would the club, I still think he is going to leave

Heath Shaw is a better target than Jetta. Jetta a great person and leader, but is absolutely c o o k e d as a footballer

lol. you can't be serious? Heath Shaw? He is more than cooked. Both him and Jetta are NOT what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back