Trade Fev to North

Remove this Banner Ad

jk20

Debutant
Apr 21, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
I seriously think we need to go all out to gain quality for Fev.
I think we need to trade him to North for Drew Petrie and David Hale. Maybe a draft pick or fringe player involved aswell by us. Thats the best thing we could do imo. We fill two voids in our forward line by adding Petrie at CHF and Hale at FF.

What does everyone think??

I'd love to get petrie and a high pick, but north will never trade petrie, he's a leader and their second best player

I'd do a straight swap for Petire!!

My favourite non carlton player, but I'm not sure he's what we need as he is be verfy similar to what kreuz will be.

Loosing Fev will be like breaking up with a GF...you know it's for the best but it still hurts

Won't happen guys.

North are only interested in trading for picks as we are not in a premiership window. I like Fev, would enjoy watching him in our colours but it comes at too much of a cost. Our recruiters and new coach are working very hard to form a premiership potential team in 2-3 years and picking up Fev would derail that- he'd get us into the 8 but not much further.

And I've noticed on another thread on your board that a lot of you feel the heart and soul of your club is gone... we actually feel the same about Petrie so that is a no-go zone, unless Drew hits the piss and punches a cabbie in the next four days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Fev to North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back