• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummm who wants to tell him?

Player videos are made in preparation for every scenario, we will have about 20+ player compilation videos ready to go.

We would have had the Graham compilation ready a couple years ago too but it never saw the light of day - this is normal.

Re the planning on the Whitlock twins with 18-20 would be hopeful at best as there's no guarantee the first one is available at 18. You can try, but it's hardly a full proof plan - probably a certainty that one is still there. If the club was hellbent on them, they would reach at 10, 11, 14 as we have the luxury to reach given our draft hand.

FWIW I hope we get the twins too, so I hope there's truth to this.
how is there 2 sets of twins in one draft ? what are the odds 🤪

Just heard from a mate that has ties to Richmond Socials team so take from this what you want but this is what I’ve been told:

The media team have finished work on the graphics for farewell Dan & Farewell Shai videos/ images etc.

The Rioli Trade is 6 & 23 for Rioli and our late picks

The Bolton trade is we get 10,11,18
Freo get Bolton & 14

Also got told we are likely to get 2 from Roos but not until after the trade period, it will be 6+11 for 2

I don’t know who the other pick is at 1&2 but Lalor is one of them.

Also the reason we are willing to swap 14 to ensure we get 10,11,18 is because we want to use 18 & 20 to pair the Whitlock twins.

Got told the media team is already busy putting together draftee videos for a bunch of players but the ones he knew were Lalor and the twins…

So looks like maybe we end up with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24 after the swaps are all done…
Futurama Fry GIF

Just heard from a mate that has ties to Richmond Socials team so take from this what you want but this is what I’ve been told:

The media team have finished work on the graphics for farewell Dan & Farewell Shai videos/ images etc.

The Rioli Trade is 6 & 23 for Rioli and our late picks

The Bolton trade is we get 10,11,18
Freo get Bolton & 14

Also got told we are likely to get 2 from Roos but not until after the trade period, it will be 6+11 for 2

I don’t know who the other pick is at 1&2 but Lalor is one of them.

Also the reason we are willing to swap 14 to ensure we get 10,11,18 is because we want to use 18 & 20 to pair the Whitlock twins.

Got told the media team is already busy putting together draftee videos for a bunch of players but the ones he knew were Lalor and the twins…

So looks like maybe we end up with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24 after the swaps are all done…
This is the stuff this website is built on

Player videos are made in preparation for every scenario, we will have about 20+ player compilation videos ready to go.

We would have had the Graham compilation ready a couple years ago too but it never saw the light of day - this is normal.

Re the planning on the Whitlock twins with 18-20 would be hopeful at best as there's no guarantee the first one is available at 18. You can try, but it's hardly a full proof plan - probably a certainty that one is still there. If the club was hellbent on them, they would reach at 10, 11, 14 as we have the luxury to reach given our draft hand.

I should have said he did say they are making quite a few of these because obviously they can’t predict what happens on draft, he just said he was told specifically about Lalor and the twins.

You are spot on here imo.

I did a bit of a study looking for evidence of the first pick in the second round being traded for more than other picks above and below it. They are quite small sample sizes, but I couldn't find anything to conclusively indicate the first pick in the second round was worth more than any picks that precede it. When you think about it logically the list managers would need to be incompetent for that to be the case. They will be fully prepared for almost every eventuality and adjusting their thinking with every passing pick. They are not going to go from thinking Dev Robertson is worth pick 22 to being worth pick 23 + a future rd 2 pick because they have 24 hours to think about it, they would already know what they think he is worth in advance.
The only reason they may consider first pick of round 2 is worth trading for is because a player they were hoping would drop to their second round pick is the target of another club and they’ve got wind of it or they’ve thought about the value of a future pick is worth giving up for a player that they were sure would be gone and have had time to work out the cost.

We are making out like ****ing bandits here
It’s unbelievable
Even massive overs for Baker too
And either same for Bolton or we keep him

Our team gonna be so bloody good in just a short few years

The only reason I'm not rage-driving to punch Morro in the dick over this is it'd mean we get Lalor and FOS.

The difference between FOS and Smillie/Reid/whoever is huge and will only widen over time.
Bro wtf.

Why my glorious dick? Not the old 3 inch punisher :(

Anyway. Told ya so 😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are interested in getting both Whitlock twins then we would need to try to get them with back to back picks. Once we pick one up, another club that is interested in the other twin would make an assumption we could pick the other and look at doing a trade to get a pick between our picks.

The only reason they may consider first pick of round 2 is worth trading for is because a player they were hoping would drop to their second round pick is the target of another club and they’ve got wind of it or they’ve thought about the value of a future pick is worth giving up for a player that they were sure would be gone and have had time to work out the cost.

Pretty sure none of that is chsnging much whether there is a 5 minute or 24 hour gap between picks. I guess it gives longer for list managers to change their minds but that could work equally for or against the value of that pick.

I swear on my life this is real.

I was at an extended family lunch on the weekend. My fiancés cousins friends works for the social media team at west coast. They’ve told my cousin in law that Harley Reid will be requesting a trade home
Most likely at the end of 2025, if not then certainly end of 2026. Richmond and Geelong are the two favourites

The only reason I'm not rage-driving to punch Morro in the dick over this is it'd mean we get Lalor and FOS.

The difference between FOS and Smillie/Reid/whoever is huge and will only widen over time.
Plus, what is the bet that Carlton want FOS at 3?

Walsh’s cousin I think.

I like what I’ve seen of Lalor and FOS and if we trade up to take them I’d be good with it

Maybe take a KPF without next pick

Dunno about the Whitlocks through

110%.
You’re getting a quality player at 11, that pick could land us Allan, Lindsay, Armstrong etc..
The difference btwn 2 and 6, is negligible, from what we’ve seen this year.
Might be a pairing we are after, like FOS and Lalor but I agree, I wouldn't be trading for 2 unless we fnd a way to keep pick 6. If 10&11 gets us 2 and a later pick or even a future pick (i.e. F2 or F3), I'd be more ok with it.

It’s unbelievable
Even massive overs for Baker too
And either same for Bolton or we keep him

Our team gonna be so bloody good in just a short few years
Can't wait for the next dynasty. And on the weekend, went for 10 off the first over. Got a bit upset at myself, took 3/3 off the next 6 overs :p

ill melt if we trade 6 and 11 for 2
Me also. Carlton got 3 for less. Under no circumstance should 6 be included unless the other pick is 23+.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back