List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
or when he said freo have pick 7

They are just taking the p!ss

Its like bigfooty live streamed, completely unprofessional

Yep … he’s on Trade Radio. He knows he’s analysing Richmond. He knows Bolton is likely to go to Freo. He doesn’t even do the research to know what picks Freo has.

Embarrassing lack of professionalism and pride in your work.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bolton to Eagles though is lipstick on a pig?
Amazed if he goes there, or if Eagles pony up with a big trade bid

Same with Baker to be honest. Why would they go after either, Freo on the other hand how ****ing dumb. Should’ve been balls deep in Bolton and Baker… basically turns them into a true premiership threat.

Same with Baker to be honest. Why would they go after either, Freo on the other hand how ****ing dumb. Should’ve been balls deep in Bolton and Baker… basically turns them into a true premiership threat.

Baker is the one Freo needed. Does all the team stuff in the big games, would just allow Brayshaw, Serong etc to dominate.

Anyone else pissed off with Bolton, Baker, Graham and Rioli? As the days get closer to trade week the more I think these 4 guys have let us down.
They were supposed to be our next leaders for the young guys and it seems they got what they wanted and think it's best to move on for their own self interests.
No different to Dimma IMO and now I won't them out.

Baker is the one Freo needed. Does all the team stuff in the big games, would just allow Brayshaw, Serong etc to dominate.

It’s embarrassing how the WA fans are making out Baker is some fringe player role player. I watched Freo’s last game of the year v Port, and it basically like watching a bunch of players with no Baker qualities. No pressure, no intensity, no care… sounds like the Swans.

Everyone’s going on about brisbanes pick #18, wouldn’t it be best to deal Rioli + picks for #6 + #12?

I don’t think they do a straight swap for 6 and 12, but it’s a better pick than 18? Then we can bid on Ashcroft without the ‘Gentleman’s agreement’, screw their points over and get a better pick in. Plus I’m sick of father sons until we get one

Anyone else pissed off with Bolton, Baker, Graham and Rioli? As the days get closer to trade week the more I think these 4 guys have let us down.
They were supposed to be our next leaders for the young guys and it seems they got what they wanted and think it's best to move on for their own self interests.

Our legends made a stand to turn the club around for the likes of Rioli, Bolton, Graham and Baker.

As soon as they depart, these guys pea heart their way out.

I don’t get too emotive on it, but yes, not gonna miss them. They can **** off.

Blessing in disguise. We are bottom on the ladder with them playing and we somehow can offload a 28 year old Rioli who was previously unable to break into our side and hated in here, Bolton who is not who you build a side around as he taps out when it gets hard, and Baker (B grader at best). You can’t build a premiership core around them, they are cherry on top types who fill utility needs. The fact we will get borderline startup concessions for them is glorious.

Our legends made a stand to turn the club around for the likes of Rioli, Bolton, Graham and Baker.

The players are hardly dragging the club kicking and screaming into the trades and compo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why we need leadership qualities in whatever kids we pick. these guys lack it clearly, as soon as the next gen turn their heads to them they rack off.

🤔hmm eagles trade in Bolton and Baker this year, then trade for warner next year when the afl introduces trading picks 3 years in advance? They've got harley there already and are somewhat on the clock as all vic clubs are circling. Reid, Bolton, Warner they've already got Allen, they then just need to find a key back.

tiges head to draft with 1,3,6,13,18,21,23

💯

Besides

We finished dead last, never in a season have we had less wins and these four played most of the season.

If they can get us some picks, and Yze can draft some kids to usher in the next Cotchin, Dusty, Jack R, Rance era ... then let's do it.

Their parting gift on the way out the door can be their currency, helps us reset and look for boys with higher character that will become men who bring home 🏆 14

Not oissed off at all. 2 / 2 / 2 / 3. 9 x flags and played their hearts out for the club. Now when they are all 26yo+ we scoop up half a dozen top-25 picks to launch into our next era.

Genuinely wish them well and feel it’s great timing they are leaving.

💯

Besides

We finished dead last, never in a season have we had less wins and these four played most of the season.

If they can get us some picks, and Yze can draft some kids to usher in the next Cotchin, Dusty, Jack R, Rance era ... then let's do it.

Their parting gift on the way out the door can be their currency, helps us reset and look for boys with higher character that will become men who bring home 🏆 14

Agreed it’s the perfect storm. Hence why I’m not emotive. It’s actually worked out, but that doesn’t excuse these pea hearts for departing after our legends did what they did for them.

Agreed it’s the perfect storm. Hence why I’m not emotive. It’s actually worked out, but that doesn’t excuse these pea hearts for departing after our legends did what they did for them.

Don't think Pea Hearts is fair.

Graham sacrificed more than any other player has over the last 7 years in both roles and playing injured, only reward is whipping boy on here. Baker has given everything and wasn't an easy decision, while Bolton is simply timing and the likelihood it works out for everyone. None of those players were at the club when Rance, Riewoldt and Cotch put the club before themselves to stay loyal off the back of a shocking 2016.

Rioli on the other hand. Ignoring what was worst first 100 games by any player who ever played for Richmond minus a prelim final which he lived off for years. Is joining a fellow traitor in Dimma and was the first to make a decision to leave despite having everything handed to him here and having no real connection to where he is going beyond the coach. The likes of Butler, Stengle and Higgins have had dominant seasons for other clubs due to him being the favoured child and them having to seek greener pastures. He is lucky we have GC by the balls and have to force them to give up a lot for him otherwise he would be copping it from everywhere.

To get the decent draft picks we desperately needed someone of quality had to go. You can’t have it both ways, I certainly won’t be abusing them as they are by far our best chance of getting out of this hole a helluva lot quicker than if they stayed.

Not oissed off at all. 2 / 2 / 2 / 3. 9 x flags and played their hearts out for the club. Now when they are all 26yo+ we scoop up half a dozen top-25 picks to launch into our next era.

Genuinely wish them well and feel it’s great timing they are leaving.

spot on

If an equitable deal can't be achieved between Freo and us, surely Bolton and Baker depart to the Eagles for picks 3,13 in return? Maybe a 2nd rounder or a future 1st could be thrown in as well.
An equitable deal will be now that there’s genuine competition, this is good for us , as I sensed that some began arrogance may have crept into the dealings that we should be grateful for 10-16 , well fk u and the horse you rode in on , it’s 9/10 or we ll start answering minis calls
Believe me , freo want Bolton ignore the nuffys on the fan pages , listen to their chief at their bf

You must have done some brave things in your life to be referring to the likes of Baker, Rioli and Graham as pea hearts.

Don't think Pea Hearts is fair.

Graham sacrificed more than any other player has over the last 7 years in both roles and playing injured, only reward is whipping boy on here. Baker has given everything and wasn't an easy decision, while Bolton is simply timing and the likelihood it works out for everyone. None of those players were at the club when Rance, Riewoldt and Cotch put the club before themselves to stay loyal off the back of a shocking 2016.

Rioli on the other hand. Ignoring what was worst first 100 games by any player who ever played for Richmond minus a prelim final which he lived off for years. Is joining a fellow traitor in Dimma and was the first to make a decision to leave despite having everything handed to him here and having no real connection to where he is going beyond the coach. The likes of Butler, Stengle and Higgins have had dominant seasons for other clubs due to him being the favoured child and them having to seek greener pastures. He is lucky we have GC by the balls and have to force them to give up a lot for him otherwise he would be copping it from everywhere.
Lost me on Rioli… also I’d sign him 10000 times before signing butler Stengle or Higgins, those 3 are on the podium for alpine skiing at the Winter Olympics

You must have done some brave things in your life to be referring to the likes of Baker, Rioli and Graham as pea hearts.

Yeah. Loyalty sometimes is brave. I was loyal to this club and even was a coterie member during 37 years of shit.

But in this context, yes they are pea hearts. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back