List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728031802671.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
It doesn't matter how many points they bring in via late picks if they still hold their first-rounder - it will be the first pick they lose matching a bid.
I know it will be swallowed up, but given they don't have enough points to currently match bids on both Ashcroft and Marshall doing a trade like this gets them that.

Really, so why did Blair decide 12 months ago to invest heavily in it?
He may have chosen to invest in the draft, but I believe it was more about positioning ourselves to make a deal for an extra pick or 2 inside the top 30 by trading points for picks.

IMO as the depth of the pool became more apparent and they became aware that we had players looking to move we've become more interested in getting as many picks as possible to aid the rebuild, which has been forced upon us due to those players leaving.

He’s played 20+ games in each of the last 4 seasons 😂
gets the arse in any meaningful games

was a mid season pick ffs, and is 28 before a ball is bounced

pick 40 - 60 something gets it done, yet the media is trying to tell us hes worth OUR pick 13

just g a g f

As much as we want it, Why would GC include 13 in the deal for Rioli when every club is apparently hunting it and they can get future picks in return? Use your brain peoples

Yep, we aren't getting pick 13 on top of pick 6. Gold coast list manager just basically confirmed that they are looking to move it on for a 1st round future pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thing with Freo is they really need to do something with their list, and Bolton is the type of player to help them get to the next level.

From their perspective, they should be trying to do these sorts of things.

Anyway, whatever, I couldn't give a **** about Freo.

GC list manager doesn’t think the Rioli trade gets done soon. Confirmed pick 6 involved, sounded stressed.

I say this every year , shorten trade period to 5 days. They have had weeks to get these things basically agreed upon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easily the most interesting part of that is the Eagles’ openness/ keenness to split 3.
YES! I think things will really get interesting if they can split that pic in relation to any/all of our players heading West… I think the blow torch really gets thrown onto WC if they don’t make a genuine attempt at all 3…

To me this is to be expected. This early in proceedings every club will go in with a strong stance, especially publicly, and it's just a normal part of the grandstanding/bartering process. Any club that goes in saying we are happy to pay whatever price the other club is asking would look weak. There is no doubt the deals will get done

Noble, only one top 10 finish in Collingwood's B&F (that was 9th) no all Australians and missed out on the flag.
Talk about overrating a player.

Some think 6 & 13 for Rioli is overs.lol

Really, so why did Blair decide 12 months ago to invest heavily in it?

I see it as long term planning due to the Tassie compromised draft looming. I will be very surprised if we don't wrap things up with extra picks somewhere in next year's draft hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back